BY REDKEN

( 8,83 EUR/100ml ) Staerkt und glaettet die Schuppenschicht, reduziert Haarbruch und Spliss. Bietet Hitzeschutz. Inhaltsstoffe: INTERLOCK PROTEIN NETWORK (IPN)penetriert tief in der Cortex fuer innere Staerke. FORTIFYING KOMPLEX18-MEA (18-Methyl-Eicosansaeure Derivat) = stellt d see more...

Jessica A.
I absolutely LOVE the Redken Anti Snap! It is a leave it treatment that contains protein. It is a little pricier but definitely lasts a long time, its not good to use protein on your hair too often so if you use it sparingly it will last a long time!
Lyz C.
West Covina, CA
My perfect go to leave in conditioner. Formula is light so it does not weigh down your hair. Helps keep my hair strong and prevents split ends from occurring due to breakage. I definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
In love with this! I use this every time I get out of the shower. The smell is great and I can use a lot or little of this and I get great results. This can be expensive if you don't have your license to buy it at a beauty store but worth the buy!
Jen K.
edmonton, AB
Since I am naturally a brunette and I dye my hair blonde my hair was pretty fried. Since adding this to my hair routine everyday it has strengthened my hair. It isn't too expensive but totally worth it. I highly recommend
Elle B.
Perfect! Love this and I'm a light blonde. Always have this stocked on my shelf and I won't leave home without it. Love it. It's pricey but you pay for what you get.
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
After bleaching my hair it was really damaged, this helped strengthen it and make it feel better, its pricy but worth it