Extraordinary Clay Shampoo

591ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Extraordinary Clay Shampoo!
Elodie T.
montreal
Extraordinary Clay Shampoo uploaded by Elodie T.
Loved this so much. For the price it’s amazing. U can definitely find better but for this price this shampoo/conditioner it’s my #1
Emma C.
Ottawa, ON
Extraordinary Clay Shampoo uploaded by Emma C.
This shampoo is perfect for my very oily scalp. It is drying without making my hair frizzy, which I'm so grateful for as I've tried many other products without success. I do find it too drying for the rest of my hair, so I focus the shampoo on the roots as much as possible and use the brand's conditioner to keep everything as frizz free as possible. I've attached a picture of my hair after using the shampoo/conditioner (no other hair products), I feel too embarrassed of the greasiness to show a before.
Jade  C.
Tried this shampoo because it was on sale and glad I did. It does it’s job in the summer to ensure my hair doesn’t become flat in 3 seconds. However, I think it’s better to switch up shampoo once in a while otherwise your scalp will get used to one kind and the shampoo won’t work as well anymore.
Erin D.
Winnipeg, MB
Helps minimize oily/greasy hair but does not dry out the scalp. Fresh and clean scent
Jessica D.
Dartmouth, NS
I actually loved this product at first. It kept my hair good and clean for almost two full days, without getting greasy. So I started allowing my daughter (10 at the time) to use it and she loved it too. After awhile though, her scalp (and mine) started showing signs of sebum (oil) buildup and dandruff was a regular occurrence. We used a clarifying shampoo once a week for a few months and that helped, but not enough. Ultimately we had to switch brands. BUT I would absolutely recommend this as a good shampoo to travel with! Pour some in a travel container and take it on vacation! It smells great and for a short time, is the perfect shampoo to keep you fresh for a longer amount of time than usual.
Deepinder K.
cambridge, ON
Omg what I can say about this one. So out of all the L’Oréal shampoo I used this one is my favorite and that’s because this shampoo goes well with my hair type And the clay formula just makes me hair super straight and silky.
Cali K.
kelowna
Not too bad of a product except for I found my scalp very oily after one wash. So I would say it’s better for a dry scalp.

Looking for your answer?