Extra Sugarfree Gum, Polar Ice uploaded by Emily G.Extra Sugarfree Gum, Polar Ice uploaded by Emily G.

BY EXTRA

Long Lasting Flavor. 10 fifteen stick packages 35% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 8 to 5 calories. Accepted by the American Dental Association see more...

Courtney M.
I am a hugeee Extra addict! I love all their flavors and the gum is very long lasting and gives you fresh breath! I am constantly on the go with work and school interacting with many people on a daily basis so I need a gum that will help with bad breath after a meal if I don't have the chance to brush my teeth. I love this gum and they recently came out with a line of Starburst flavors which I LOVE! I definitely would recommend you go try their new flavors. I love that they are always creating new ones!
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
This is my favorite, go-to gum. I eat it during 2 hour lectures and it literally gets me through the whole thing. Without it I wouldn't survive. The flavor lasts so long and is a good size piece of gum. You can even buy this gum in a bigger size pack than normal, it's a 35 pack and lasts forever!
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this flavor!! I really feel like it helps fresheny breath...especially after my morning coffee! There's nothing worse than coffee breath, and I am a CNA so I am always around other people. This gives my mouth that feeling that I just brushed my teeth. Love it!
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
When in church and wanting some gum. This seems to be the popular gum of choice among the elders. So I will observe if they have artificial teeth(seems to be a tell tell sign). I would just do without. I'll chew it but it isn't my favorite.
alissa b.
Only gum I buy guys. 14ct at Costco or this box of 10 are my always always go to for gun. So cheap! Plus the flavor lasts forever and the gum itself NEVER FALLS APART ! Can't do any other flavors but this kind. And I am okay with that!
lizette h.
This is a family FAVORITE we only chew gum that is very minty and spicy and just very strong... i think this gum is the best the taste lasts forever not like the other flavored ones i think this one is an important part of life.
This is great to freshen up your breath! The flavor is really minty and I love really minty stuff.I buy this all the time, every time I run out I buy another one. I would say it is worth the price I buy my at H.E.B. I would recommend buying this!
Melissa V.
I love this flavor!! I really feel like it helps fresheny breath...especially after my morning breakfast This gives my mouth that feeling that I just brushed my teeth. Love it!
Rachael P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Extra gum, especially Polar Ice because it's so refreshing. It's typically one of the brands that I buy most often. I've chewed this gum since I was a little kid.
Miriam S.
Waukegan, IL
I looooove this gum, I have to have a piece every single day. I probably have like 3 packs in my purse and still have some at home just incase. Lol I can't go a day without it 😁