Extra Sugar Free Gum 10 Count uploaded by jasmine a.

BY EXTRA

New Long Lasting Fruit Flavor. 10 fifteen stick packages. 35% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 8 to 5 calories. Accepted by the American Dental Association. see more...

Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Love these except after awhile crumbs and turns nasty
Sage Q.
Sparks, NV
I love these they have the best flavor
Eliyana B.
New City, NY
I'm pretty much addicted
Chris S.
Clover, VA
Watermelon is good
Valentina o.
maracaibo, zulia
I love these chewing gum especially these watermelon, I love because they know watermelon, they do not know artificial, they take away the oldness of eating something sweet and also its price is very low. You can buy them in any store, even service stations.
Brianne A.
This fruity watermelon gum is delightful and refreshing! It's great to enjoy on a nice summer day, or wherever you may be!
Anaya  M.
Trinidad and Tobago
I love this gum. I don't really like watermelon flavor but this I love it and it's also easy to carry in your purse.
Brittney C.
East York, ON
These are gross. they smell good but the taste only last a few minutes and they don't taste to good.
Heather H.
Petersfield, Mb
I find that you need to chew 2 pieces otherwise the flavor vanishes very quickly
Gracie G.
Garland, Texas
Not to crazy about this gum the flavor tends to go away and it don't last long.
Taylor B.
How do they taste
Stephanie S.
Los Gatos, CA
I love all the fruit flavor but none bring me back to being a kid on the 4th of July quite like chewing a piece on a cold winter day! ;-) thanks for the fresh breath and good memories.
madison m.