Extra Sugar Free Gum 10 Count uploaded by jasmine a.

BY EXTRA #93 in Gum

New Long Lasting Fruit Flavor. 10 fifteen stick packages. 35% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 8 to 5 calories. Accepted by the American Dental Association. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this gum everything about it is nice. the flavors, taste, softness and price. I will continue to buy this gum.
Selena K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very good flavors you can also get them in a variety pack as well. To bulk up on this product Sam's Club or Costco.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
I love Extra gum and watermelon is probably one of my favorite flavors. It has a great taste and is long-lasting.
Cassandra L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Literally my favorite gum on the face of the planet, it tastes like jolly ranchers and the flavor lasts a long time
Sara C.
Zebulon, NC
Great long lasting flavor! doesn't leave that nasty sugary flavor like most chewing gum with fruit flavor does.
Mariah B.
Unionville, MI
Even though this is not the usual flavor of gum i think the concept is fun, but the flavor does not last long.
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX
Love the fruity flavors! I always have a pack of these handy for whenever my taste buds need a pop of life.
Melissa D.
Bountiful, UT
I thought the taste was pretty good for most of the flavors. However the flavor doesn't last very long.
Bobbie D.
I love watermelon and gum! So two in one is perfect! I love the kind ! It is so sweet and just perfect!
Jessica H.
I love extra and all of the flavors, my main reason is the sugar free part! The watermelon is awesome!
Taylor B.
How do they taste
Stephanie S.
Los Gatos, CA
I love all the fruit flavor but none bring me back to being a kid on the 4th of July quite like chewing a piece on a cold winter day! ;-) thanks for the fresh breath and good memories.
madison m.