Extra Sugar Free Gum 10 Count uploaded by jasmine a.

BY EXTRA #87 in Gum

New Long Lasting Fruit Flavor. 10 fifteen stick packages. 35% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 8 to 5 calories. Accepted by the American Dental Association. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Grace D.
I enjoy chewing Extra Sugar Free Gum for fruity freshness any time of day. I keep a pack in my purse for when I'm on-the-go.
Taylor T.
Fenton, MI
Only a 5 calorie stick of gum that tastes delicious! I love to chew on this gum all the time and the flavor last a long time.
Kelsey L.
Pascoag , RI
Love this kind, but the flavor doesn't last too long. Great for a mid day pick me up! Can Also helps calm the sweet tooth.
Lexie S.
They have so many good flavors! I love the watermelon flavor! I remember always having a pack when I was in high school
Lindsey R.
Elgin, SC
So refreshing and yummy! This gum cuts those pesky sweet tooth cravings! Besides watermelon, there are tons of flavors!
Shelby M.
Ridgway, PA
This gum is excellent, not only does it taste so fruity and delicious, it lasts for hours! This is always my go-to gum!
Rebecca t.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love fruit sensation, its the flavor thats sweeping the nation lol. But really its delicious and last a very long time.
Kayla K.
Mira Loma, CA
I do like the fruit gums, but often prefer mint gum as the fruity kind leaves my mouth feeling less fresh than mint.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this gum everything about it is nice. the flavors, taste, softness and price. I will continue to buy this gum.
Brittany L.
Bethel park , Pa
This gum has a great flavor and lasts for hours. Also, the gum is very soft so it doesn't irritate sensitive teeth.
Taylor B.
How do they taste
Stephanie S.
Los Gatos, CA
I love all the fruit flavor but none bring me back to being a kid on the 4th of July quite like chewing a piece on a cold winter day! ;-) thanks for the fresh breath and good memories.
madison m.