Extra Sugar Free Gum 10 Count uploaded by jasmine a.

BY EXTRA #96 in Gum

New Long Lasting Fruit Flavor. 10 fifteen stick packages. 35% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 8 to 5 calories. Accepted by the American Dental Association. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brianna J.
Mankato, MN
I usually prefer mint flavor, but when I want fruit flavors, this is my go to! I don't think the flavor lasts as long as their mint flavor, but that's okay!
Eliana S.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite type of gum. It's sugar free and if your going to chew on some might as well make it somewhat healthy. The flavor is great and very long lasting
Shanna R.
These are pretty good but they tend to loose flavor pretty fast. They are good to keep on hand for the kids when they start getting a little wild in public
Ashlynn J.
San Jose, CA
It tastes good at first but then after a minute or two it loses its flavor. The watermelon flavoring is really nice though, I just wished it lasted longer.
Jordan K.
milwaukee, wi
Fruit gum gets tangy after a while and I prefer my breathe fresh. The flavor is good in the first couple seconds, but not good long chewing sessions lol.
Victoria B.
Middletown, NJ
I don't usually chew gum, but I was in a bind without any mints and a friend offered me this. Had great flavor, and lasted a decently long time for gum.
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I love Watermelon flavored anything and this is no exception! One of my favorite gums out there! I love all the different flavors that Extra makes!
jasmine a.
Baltimore
So I’m not generally a gum chewer but this flavor here will make you addicted it’s so good and so juicy like I literally don’t wanna stop chewing
Latika D.
Love this gum!! It has so many interesting and different flavors and its also great because my diabetic grandma can try any of the flavors too.
Kristen M.
Palatine, IL
Great taste and perfect to eat when you are trying to beat food cravings. Actually has a real fruit flavor and the watermelon is my favorite.
Taylor B.
How do they taste
Stephanie S.
Los Gatos, CA
I love all the fruit flavor but none bring me back to being a kid on the 4th of July quite like chewing a piece on a cold winter day! ;-) thanks for the fresh breath and good memories.
madison m.