Extra Sugar Free Gum 10 Count uploaded by jasmine a.

BY EXTRA

New Long Lasting Fruit Flavor. 10 fifteen stick packages. 35% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 8 to 5 calories. Accepted by the American Dental Association. see more...

Veronica C.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Love the watermelon flavor ! the only ones that i buy to carry around in my purse! and i also like that its not that expensive so i can get a couple packs at a time :)
Lynette J.
This gum has a very long lasting flavor and is very delicious. If you are craving something sweet then I would suggest you pop a piece of this gum in your mouth.
Diana N.
Newark , De
Love this gum I buy it all the time since I first tried it. Long lasting flavor great texture doesn't separate like ome gums. Worth the money very well priced.
Denise K.
Sweet without the sugar with huge flavors and something to satisfy your cravings no matter that they are. I love how long the flavor lasts when chewing this gum
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
This is a really good tasting gum. I always have it in my purse for when ever I need something to hold me over me till later. All the kids I know ask me for it as soon as they se me.
Veronica T.
Oakland , CA
I love watermelon and this gum was super juicy and fruitful. If you do not like either of these, do not buy them. I just do not like how I get tired of it so easily but that's just me.
Erika C.
Columbus, OH
If you're dieting and have a sweet tooth, you'll love this gum. Although the flavor doesn't last as long as I would like, I think it lasts long enough to help you curb the cravings!
Monica V.
West Chester , PA
Although this product tastes delicious, I was a little disappointed in the limit to the "long-lasting flavor." Kudos on the perfect blend of sweet and tart, but I only chew this if it's a last resort.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
I really like this gum, it's interesting to see all the different flavors, and while some of them aren't the best it's fun to try them out. Flavor isn't long lasting though.
Brianna J.
Mankato, MN
I usually prefer mint flavor, but when I want fruit flavors, this is my go to! I don't think the flavor lasts as long as their mint flavor, but that's okay!
Taylor B.
How do they taste
Stephanie S.
Los Gatos, CA
I love all the fruit flavor but none bring me back to being a kid on the 4th of July quite like chewing a piece on a cold winter day! ;-) thanks for the fresh breath and good memories.
madison m.