Extra Sugar Free Gum 10 Count uploaded by jasmine a.

BY EXTRA

New Long Lasting Fruit Flavor. 10 fifteen stick packages. 35% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 8 to 5 calories. Accepted by the American Dental Association. see more...

Kenia O.
Im a huge gum fanatic, you can ask everyone I know! This gum is so good, the flavor hits you like BOOM!! Super delicious and makes my mouth water. I feel like the only problem with this gum is that it loses its flavor very quickly and gets too soft and starts seperating.
Carrie D.
New Castle
Personally, I love the Extra Fruit Sensations gum and love the the watermelon flavor. When first purchasing this at CVS due to having a coupon I was not sure if this would be something I would like, however, this is the only type of gum I purchase now. I don't care if it is on sale when I purchase this because I love this gum. If you like watermelon and have never tried this gum, I assure you that you will be extremely happy with this gum.
vanesa g.
Glendale, AZ
Watermelon is my all time favorite! It's my favorite fruit so, so that's what I get all the time I buy gum! It has a great taste and it lasts a long time as well! Other brands in 10 minutes the gum is out of flavor and hard to chew. It is worth buying! I like it a lot!
Belle B.
Cumming, GA
I have a major sweet tooth, but not for chocolate. I LOVE all fruity sweets. Extra's watermelon gum helps keep me from snacking on gummy bears all day. I like to chew two pieces at once. Regardless, the flavor lasts a really long time. By the time chewing starts to hurt my jaw, the flavor is still there.
madison m.
Plymouth, MA
I really like this gum it has a lot of flavor and tastes really good to i think it is affordable and a good price i have only had this gum a few time i don't have it often its a lot like other watermelon gums i would recommend this to others
Robin R.
I love Extra Fruit Sensations gum! It comes in so many delicious flavors that should satisfy everyone. It's an inexpensive treat. I often chew it instead of having dessert.
Tiffany A.
The flavor is great, but it doesn't last every long at all. It also leaves your breath nasty. So if you're using it to cover up bad breath it won't work :( My niece and nephew love it though.
Jessica W.
I love the juicy yummy chewy sugar free gum this is the sofest delicate gum i love,love brands and flavors i hope company makes more delicious flavors for me to chew
Jessica T.
Morgantown, Wv
It tastes okay. It's not my favorite. The flavor doesn't last very long and it leaves your breath not smelling the most pleasant. I much prefer minty gum that leaves fresh breath.
Sindy M.
When you first start chewing on the gum it has a great juicy flavor but after a little while the flavor tends to go away quickly. I like to chew on one and after it loses taste take it out and chew another.
Taylor B.
How do they taste
Stephanie S.
Los Gatos, CA
I love all the fruit flavor but none bring me back to being a kid on the 4th of July quite like chewing a piece on a cold winter day! ;-) thanks for the fresh breath and good memories.
madison m.