BY TYLENOL

Aspirin Free Extra Strength Pain Reliever 500 mg 1000 ct. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Toshia A.
Midland, MI
This product works just as good as the named brand and is half the price!  Was prescribed this when I was pregnant and was great to use for headaches and other aches and pains without fear of hurting my baby.  I still use this now that my little is here because it's a safe pain reliever for everyone
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I usually reach for Ibuprofen when I have a headache, but since I use it so much my body is pretty accustomed to it. So when I'm actually in pain after a surgery or something, I can take Tylenol in addition to the Ibuprofen to really take the pain away.
Madi K.
Tylenol is the first thing I reach for when I have an ache. With this kind, you do need to be careful on how many you take. If I take more than 2, I get very dizzy and I fall asleep. It gets rid of the pain fairly quickly, like 30 mins or less. Highly recommend
Samantha W.
These are great. Forget buying brand name Tylenol. This is the same stuff and you get a bunch for your money. Just as effective as Tylenol at a better bang for your buck. Very happy with this product and i recommend it to anyone who needs pain relief.
Leela I.
I very much dislike this brand of Tylenol because it’s generic and it does not work at all. In the military this is all they give you and I preferred to go spend my money and buy their brand name because it works so much better especially the Tylenol arthritis
Kathy M.
I had to stop taking Ibuprofen due to stomach issues and currently use Equate extra strength Tylenol.  I do not find it as effective as Ibuprofen particularly for muscle pain; headache pain relief is effective.  Due to the new standards as to the amount of Tylenol you can safely take each day you need to be cognizant of the amount used.
REBECCA W.
Los Angeles
Tylenol is my go-to pain reliever. I find that it works more quickly than Advil. It is reasonably priced, similar to its competitors. It can be found in any drug store, so it's super easy to obtain. I find that popping 2 pills every time I feel sick or experience menstrual pains, Tylenol does the job quick and easy.
Latda P.
Works great for those that needs painkiller who are pregnant! Of course take with caution. I like this product because it works immediately and doesn't make you drowsy. You can buy it at all drug store or gas stations. Im very satisfy with the product and I'd continue to use it when needed.
Caro M.
I dont use these often only when the pain is extreme. It has definitely help me but I do recommend to eat prior taking these. I have never had any issues while I've used them and it met my expectations. I would definitely buy again. I usually purchase these at amazon.
Dani R.
My cosmetology instructor introduced me to these and I'm so glad she did. It works wonders! It's simple and does its job perfectly. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it's not coated so it tastes awful if you don't swallow it immediately