Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetEquate

For temporary relief of the pain of headache, sinusitis, colds, muscular aches, menstrual discomfort, toothache and minor arthritis pain. Extra Strength Headache Relief is a combination pain reliever that contains acetaminophen, aspirin and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Extra Strength Headache Relief Twin Pack, 200ct, By Equate, Compare to Excedrin Extra Strength Caplets!
Crystal S.
Ridgecrest, CA
If you get migraines this is honestly the stuff for you! This stuff works amazing. If you catch it in the beginning it kills that migraine super quickly. It still helps with it even full blown migraine but you typically have to do other things like be in a cold dark room and eat and all of that routine stuff you do with migraines. It’s all so cheap for so many!
Katie S.
Forest City, NC
People think I am crazy when I say that NO other brand of headache medicine besides this one works for me. I swear by the Equate Extra Strength. I used to get headaches daily & this would be the only thing to relieve me. I keep this on hand, always!
Crystal G.
Live Oak, FL
Equate Extra-Strength Headache Relief Tablets. I would say this is the only thing I use for headache...im not one for taking pills .. But this helps and is safe.
Amber Y.
This is my go to head ache medication. It seems to be the only one out there that actually works when a head ach comes on. It seems to stop it right in its tracks. I would definitely recommend this product.
Crystal P.
Very affordable and effective. I usually drink a caffeinated soda when i take this, and man does it make me feel good haha. I’ve used name brand Excedrin before and I think Equate is an excellent alternative.
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
A very affordable medicine that works well. I het terrible headaches so Im always in search of a good medicine
Sage M.
I love this product! It is so much cheaper to purchase the Equate brand than it is to buy Motrin and you have the same effect from it. I always buy this and I have never found it to be disappointing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to pay more for a brand name.
Stephanie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
It almost goes without saying that these work just as well as Excedrin. The value is great too. A pack like this will last me until they expire.
Caitlin D.
Tucson, AZ
This product is a go to for both my sister and I every time we get a headache. Definitely helps ease the headache. I even turn to this more often than ibuprofen!
Stephanie R.
Desde niño he tenido problemas con los dolores de cabeza, incluso ahora tengo un dolor de cabeza horrible. Esto me ha ayudado mucho 😊 lo recomiendo. Porque el dolor de cabeza que me ayuda a quitarlo me hace sentir mejor aparte es accesible. nunca falto en mi casa

Looking for your answer?