BY EXTRA #5 in Gum

• How does this taste hold up? does it last? 3 Answers
  • Donde puedo conseguir este producto? es libre de azúcar?2 Answers
  • Donde puedo conseguir este producto? es libre de azúcar?1 Answers
Shanna C.
Extra Spearmint Sugar-Free Gum leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean! Its sugar free and only 5 calories! That's right, just 5! I absolutely love this gum and will pick it over any other every single time! The spearment is a long lasting flavor!
Tamara P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tastes amazing! This is a spearmint-flavored gum that DOES last a while. I would say the flavor lasts a good hour or so. The gum remains tender and easy to chew after a while. Any other Extra gum that lasts about ten mins and becomes tough to chew is NOT the real Extra gum! If you look at my previous Extra gum review, you'll see which Extra gum NOT to buy!
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Bringing in 2018 with my current favorite gum! It’s cool, it’s refreshing, and it tastes great. This gum can be found in your local grocery store and it’s relatively inexpensive, which means it’s great for me. #influenster #newbeginnings #contest #extragum #spearmint
kai f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I’m already a fan of this gum specifically the spearmint flavor, I honestly couldn’t even tell you why I prefer spearmint over any other type of mint but I just do, and then for it to be sold in this pack is great too. It’s like more bang for your buck lol. Although it isn’t pocket convenient, I can keep it in my car easily.
Brooklyn C.
Apache
Love it. It’s my favorite gun leaves your breath smelling super fresh and it’s sugar free another plus. It’s really long lasting and affordable as well it’s my favorite extra gun definitely will repurchase
trisha V.
Extra gum is the only brand I buy. I love the fact that it is sugar free. In fact, I wouldn't be chewing on it all day long if it wasn't. My favorite flavor is spearmint. This gum doesn't lose it's flavor and it doesn't fall apart if you chew it a long time. It's the only gum for me.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite brand of gum and flavor to chew on, it's really good the flavor is amazing u can taste all the flavor in it and it's long lasting I normally buy the 3 pack from Walmart or grocery store for about 2$
Amber S.
I’ve been chewing this gum for YEARS. I tried to get hooked on even other flavors from Extra and nothing compares! The flavor is great, not too strong of a mint and the flavor is lasting. The price is good considering the flavor of the gum lasts so long.
AbbyNicolle Q.
I just love the overall flavor of this gum because it last longer than other brands. It’s really inexpensive and one of my go to brands i also love that the sent is kinda strong because it leaves me purse smelling good 😂
Ella S.
Miami
this gum is my absolute go to and favorite and has been for years! i always have at least 3 packs of this on me! always!!! this flavor is so good i love it so much. i have so much of this everyday it’s an addiction haha
Rosa E.
Has anyone had the urge to chew on more than one stick?
Rachel F.
Gainesville, FL
Is there any place where I can buy this in bulk( I have a child's birthday party coming up and I'm making homemade goody bags)
Tamika G.
Valdese, NC
Has anyone else experienced this particular brand dissolving immediately upon chewing it up?
Melissa S.
How does this taste hold up? does it last?
ReviewZals ..
Are you a gum smacker/popper?