BY EXTRA

• Does this sugar free gum contain aspartame? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kaye O.
Kaye O.
This particular flavor - spearmint from Extra actually lasts a lot longer than other brands I've tried recently; it's got a great, robust flavor; it's sugar-free (one of the primary reasons I chew this gum). And this gum stays together well & never falls apart. I chew several pieces a day and have been buying this gum for over a decade now. I would definitely recommend this chewing gum to anyone.

It wakes up my mouth with a flavor burst :-)
Annie A.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
I think this is a new product. I haven't really seen it much in stores until recently. you can find this in most grocery stores and Walmart. Honestly, the first time I had a piece of this gum, it was pretty underwhelming. I guess I'm just so used to the sugar content in most gum and when I had this I was like "meh". Then I tried it again and it started to grow on me. I do enjoy it more now then I did when I first had it.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Warsaw, IN
I love that Wrigley's Extra Spearmint Sugarfree gum is a great option for myself, as a Type 1 Diabetic. Not only do you get a good taste, but you also love the mintyness of this gum. I think it is definitely better than Trident and comparable to Eclipse. The quality is great and is a long-lasting gum. It doesn't dissolve quickly in your mouth or become too rock hard where your jaw feels like it's going to snap!!
Laura P.
Laura P.
BEST SPRING PRODUCT EVER I love it so much. it gives me a really nice breathe that I don't have to worry about it stinking. And also has a long lasting taste which I like so I don't need to get another piece of gum. But has a great amount to share but I don't :-) and yeah that's what I thought about this gum which I would personally recommend especially if you are a person who loves gum. 😍
Antonice A.
Antonice A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Ok so i just have too write a review on the best gum in the world thats a must have in my purse , i love how the minty flavor last longer (and i swear too you they do in my opinion) this pack of gum do not last long in my purse so i will buy the 5 pack for $1.00 at the dallar store or more depends on what store i go to .but i will recommend this gum too everyone .
Shoshannah J.
Shoshannah J.
Green Bay, WI
Really like this gum because it's sugar free and comes in so many different flavors especially kid friendly flavors, also lasts a long time and the individual pieces are big enough so you don't have to use two every time you want some. Controls bad breath really good sometimes I give it to people whose breath smells lol
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
I have been chewing this gum at work lately and the flavor lasts a long time! I buy this flavor and bubble gum flavor(pink package). I am a cigarette smoker and coffee drinker so I need a good breath freshener at work and this lasts through my busy days and without hurting my sensitive teeth.
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Monroe, MI
Spearmint is my favorite mint and the Extra gum is my favorite. You can pick it up at any drugstore or grocery store. I actually did a coat comparison at Meijer last week - this was cheaper than other brands. That works great for me because I love the flavor and I prefer the sugar-free kind.
Frances H.
Frances H.
Farmingville, NY
I thoroughly enjoy the taste of this product and feel it lasts a long time. Some gums run into the problem of losing flavor over time but I have been known to continue chewing it for a while with no loss of flavor. I would recommend this product to anyone seeking long lasting mint flavor.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Austin, TX
Spearmint is absolutely one of my favorite gum flavors. It helps to keep your breath fresh and can often overpower foods that you've recently eaten. Extra helps to freshen breath and makes it last pretty long. Be aware that you may have to pop stick after stick depending on what you ate!
Rosa E.
Rosa E.
Maspeth, NY
Has anyone had the urge to chew on more than one stick?
ReviewZals ..
ReviewZals ..
Are you a gum smacker/popper?
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Gainesville, FL
Is there any place where I can buy this in bulk( I have a child's birthday party coming up and I'm making homemade goody bags)
Tamika G.
Tamika G.
Valdese, NC
Has anyone else experienced this particular brand dissolving immediately upon chewing it up?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
How does this taste hold up? does it last?