Extra Long Lasting Winterfresh Sugarfree Gum uploaded by Erin L.Extra Long Lasting Winterfresh Sugarfree Gum uploaded by Ashley G.Extra Long Lasting Winterfresh Sugarfree Gum uploaded by Lauren T.

BY EXTRA #50 in Gum

Wrigley's Extra Long Lasting Winterfresh Sugarfree Gum - 15 CT.
15 sticks. see more...

maria n.
Richmond, KY
I AM ALWAYS CHEWING GUM. IT IS DEFINATELY A GO TO FOR ANY OCCASION.AND I ESPECIALLY LOVE EXTRA IT HAS LOTS OF VARIETY TO CHOOSE FROM AND IS ALWAYS FULL OF LOTS OF FLAVOR AND IS A DECENT PRICE AS WELL I LOVE ORBIT TOO BUT EXTRA IS ALSO A FAVORITE OF MINE
Erin L.
I am picky about what gum I chew since a lot of full of sugar and doesn't last very long. Extra Winterfresh is my go to gum every time I need gum. i absolutely love that it's sugar free. I really enjoy the minty flavor, it is very long lasting.
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
Love this flavor and gum. Lasts a while , and does not get hard /difficult to chew. Also pretty cheap, especially when you purchase a 3 pack or more. Will definitely continue to chew and will recommend !
Jori G.
My dads favorite gum!! Only gum he'll chew and I grew up chewing it as well! Very good flavor lasts a long time!
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Very refreshing and great to blow bubbles with but isn't a very lasting gum
Mica A.
This flavor is SUPER strong, so if you are chewing recreationally, it might not be your first choice, but if you want to freshen your breath, this will do the job for sure! It's enjoyable, but it is a shock the first time you try it if you are not expecting an explosion of mint
Cassandra B.
San Antonio, TX
This gun had a few factors I don't like. It starts off kind of slimy then after a while it starts to break apart and get grainy. Flavor is ok but isn't one of those just to chew because of its extreme minty flavor that doesn't last extra long.
Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
this is my favorite gum. I am not a big gum chewer because it hurts my jaw, but if I have some its this flavor and brand. It is inexpensive and lasts a good amount of time. The slim fit hides well in pockets and purses. It isn't overwhelmingly mints, just enough to feel your breath mintier.
Sky R.
Murrieta , CA
I like gum a lot. I am super picky when it comes to my gum I don't like certain ones because the flavor doesn't last long enough. I was shocked how long this flavor lasted. It's honestly my favorite I can't stop buying it.
Nefertiti J.
I don't love gum, but when I do buy gum -- this is one of my go-to choices. It's sugar-free and tastes refreshing. One of my main cons though is that it loses its flavor after the first 5 mins. So that's the downside.