BY EXTRA

Wrigley's Extra Long Lasting Winterfresh Sugarfree Gum - 15 CT.
15 sticks. see more...

adiktive n.
Review for: Sugar Free Chewing Winter Fresh Sticks 15 Sticks more...
at ninty seven cents for fifteen sticks its not a bad deal for something that lasts at least a hour ... doesnt stick to your fillings or get hard after a while ... i definitely would recommend... this is my go to
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Extra Winterfresh Gum 45 ct 3 pk more...
This is a good flavor gum.  It does last a long time. It refreshes my breath.  It easy to chew.  The flavor is just right. i would buy this flavor again.
Samantha B.
Maryville, TN
Honestly my favorite gum! Chewing it reminds me so much of my childhood! The flavor lasts for a really long time and the consistency stays true! I buy this everytime I go to the grocery store because it's great and I don't have to worry about cavities!
Kasey C.
Milledgeville, GA
A strong and lasting flavor with an icy Winterfresh burst of flavor. If you are looking for something with a strong refreshing taste, then this is the gum for you. I guarantee that this single pack of gum will last you for a very long time. A bonus is it's sugar-free, but it still has an awesome taste.
Erin L.
I am picky about what gum I chew since a lot of full of sugar and doesn't last very long. Extra Winterfresh is my go to gum every time I need gum. i absolutely love that it's sugar free. I really enjoy the minty flavor, it is very long lasting.
Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
this is my favorite gum. I am not a big gum chewer because it hurts my jaw, but if I have some its this flavor and brand. It is inexpensive and lasts a good amount of time. The slim fit hides well in pockets and purses. It isn't overwhelmingly mints, just enough to feel your breath mintier.
Mica A.
Huntsville, AL
This flavor is SUPER strong, so if you are chewing recreationally, it might not be your first choice, but if you want to freshen your breath, this will do the job for sure! It's enjoyable, but it is a shock the first time you try it if you are not expecting an explosion of mint
Sky R.
Murrieta , CA
I like gum a lot. I am super picky when it comes to my gum I don't like certain ones because the flavor doesn't last long enough. I was shocked how long this flavor lasted. It's honestly my favorite I can't stop buying it.
Nefertiti J.
I don't love gum, but when I do buy gum -- this is one of my go-to choices. It's sugar-free and tastes refreshing. One of my main cons though is that it loses its flavor after the first 5 mins. So that's the downside.
Kate P.
Charleston, SC
This gum will get the job done. I love its flavor and its strength. It deserves 4 stars because it does lose its flavor a bit quicker than I would like. Overall great product.

Walmart