Hair CareHair Styling ProductsCantu
Extra Hold Edge Stay Gel, 225 oz Cantu

Extra Hold Edge Stay Gel, 2.25 oz. Cantu

by Cantu

CANTU EXTRA HOLD EDGE STAY GEL conditions and smoothens frizz and flyaways for shiny, sleek styles that last The actual product may be different than product image SMOOTHS: Made with pure Shea butter to condition and add shine to natural hair making it...

What edge control do you use to keep your edges laid all day? And what other methods do you use to keep it down? I use [product:cantu-shea-butter-for-natural-hair-edge-stay-gel-extra-hold-225-oz-pack-of-4] but it doesn’t stay down
Does it have a good hold?
[product:cantu-shea-butter-for-natural-hair-edge-stay-gel-extra-hold-225-oz-pack-of-4] does this flake up?
Start your review of Extra Hold Edge Stay Gel, 2.25 oz. Cantu!
Ronda B.
Pomona, CA
The edges that I have. Sometimes they just won't lay down. I loved other cantu products so i was eager to try this edge control. It definitely helped lay them down and keep them down. If you have thick and crazy hair. I'd definitely recommend you try this product out
Liztracy S.
Roslindale, MA
Extra Hold Edge Stay Gel, 2.25 oz. Cantu uploaded by Liztracy S.
I do not like this product very much because it leaves you with dirty hair and I prefer not to use it much
Janet P.
San Jose, CA
This a great gel for my daughter and sons curly hair it’s last all day, doesn’t get flakey or cakey. It also doesn’t make my kids hair hard or sticky. I think it’s great for any hair.
Sakina M.
I love this Cantu She Butter for Natural Hair, uts amazing. It does the trick to lay down my edges. I love it and would definitely recommend this one.
Reina V.
Jamaica, NY
Extra Hold Edge Stay Gel, 2.25 oz. Cantu uploaded by Reina V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this Extra Hold Edge Stay Gel, 2.25 oz. Cantu! I just started to “lay my baby hairs” down with this product, and I am in love with how it looks! Doesn’t leave any type of crust or flake behind. Extra hold that lasts all day! Sweat and water proof! I love it!
Kianna S.
Hoboken, NJ
Extra Hold Edge Stay Gel, 2.25 oz. Cantu uploaded by Kianna S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Although it is advertised that the edge control is extra hold I find my edges coming up after some time of using this product. Compared to other products this edge control does not have a strong enough hold but it gets the job done
Temiloluwa T.
Extra Hold Edge Stay Gel, 2.25 oz. Cantu uploaded by Temiloluwa T.
I absolutely love this product. It’s thick and works for my hair. I absolutely hate edge controls that are watery but this product isn’t. Buy what your hair likes and my hair absolutely loves this product .
Paris J.
N Bellmore, NY
Extra Hold Edge Stay Gel, 2.25 oz. Cantu uploaded by Paris J.
Purchased at: Target
This is the only product I use to lay my edges! I’m Brazilian so my hair is Beach wave curly and silky textured. I don’t generally have to deal with frizz one my edges so I don’t need something that’s like glue. This feels nice and keeps them laid all day and it smells amazing! Sadly I can’t get this product anywhere on my face or near my forehead as of will break me out but for what it is it’s great! I recommend for someone whose hair isn’t greatly textured as I’m not sure if this will be strong enough but for fine baby hairs, it’s great!
Charity S.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this product Extra Hold Edge Stay Gel by Cantu from Target. It smells nice and it’s not sticky which is important. This product helps me keep my baby hairs that is growing in the front and back in place when I straighten my hair and put in a bun.
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Love this edge control love the snell as well the consistency of this product is really thick and hard it holds your edge in place because its so thick i find it kinda hard to work with like shaping my edges and fixing them right. I recommend though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lily K.