Extra Gum

by Extra Gum

#8 in Gum

Smooth Mint Flavor Mint that’s all spark and no bite. An innovative mix combines peppermint and spearmint without any of the harshness. It’s so suave, it might as well have an accent. Give Extra, get extra.

iss this sweet or spicy?
How long does this last before it goes stale? Extra Gum
TBH I ate EXTRA gum today and I bit myself 3 TIMES in the same spot.. I cried
Start your review of Extra Gum!
Product Highlights
One of my favorite gums the flavor last a long time , it has a stong flavor which i love and it doesn't turn hard after chewing it for a few minutesin reviews
...quite sometimes and that's what I take in mind when I purchase my gum that flavor last for then a few minutesin reviews
It's pretty cheap and is at nearly every check-out area... Polar Ice is my favorite, but mint chocolate chip is a nice treat.in reviews
If you're chewing it to rid yourself of nasty breath, I would recommend the Polar Ice flavor over the others.in reviews
I swear this brand is one of the few that actually has a lasting flavor and doesn't become hard as a rock even if you have chewed it for hours.in reviews
Gabriela V.
Beaufort , Sc
Love this gum. Must have for any after meal treats and for driving. Keeps me up & alert
Heather G.
Somerville, AL
There are only 5 calories tastes amazing taste lasts a good minute leaves your breath refreshed
Chinyere A.
North Baldwin, NY
I love gum especially extra. Like its so juicy and good. If I had the money I would buy like 1000 packs of this gum in all its assorted flavors
member-4c4221
It’s really minty and sweet it is such a good refresher and I highly recommend this product if you have a nasty a** breath 😂🙌🏼
Natalia B.
Strong flavour, makes my mouth feel cleaner and fresher my go to for a quick breath trick
Jazmin A.
sydney
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love extra gum I always have a pack on me! Super affordable and easy to find in stores. There are many flavours to choose from which is great. I would choose this gum over any other brand. Definitely recommend.
zoe K.
Melbourne
Extra has always been my favorite gum since I was little, it'a sugar free and it doesn't all come apart weirdly in your mouth like some gum does
Aleah K.
I am an avid gum chewer. I love gum. Recently, I started chewing Extra Polar Ice, and oh my gosh. This gum is to die for. The flavor is great and long lasting. It's also leave my breath smelling fresh. As soon as one piece gets dull, I pop in another. I have tried other polar ice flavors of different brands, and nothing can't compare to Extra. Plus, it is always on sale at my local grocery store. The gum is the perfect 10.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,864 reviews
Extra Gum uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the only gums I chew. The flavor is amazing and always long lasting! Always get the big pack because I chew through gum a lot! Great for bad breath or just for a good taste!
Harlee W.
Extra is great gum! I keep a pack of gum in my pants pocket at work so after my lunch break or just when my breath needs a quick pick me up I pop a stick of gum in my mouth & just like that my breath gets a blast of freshness! Where I live, Extra is only $1 so I always make sure to pick some up & have it on hand when I need it! Extra isn't just minty gum either! In my local stores, we have watermelon & even key lime pie flavor! Extra has it all & that's why I love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Krystle F.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a un an
Princesse Y. il y a un an
That honestly depends on you cause I can chew it for 3 to 5 hours without it losing its taste.
Michelle L.