BY EXTRA GUM

Smooth Mint Flavor Mint that’s all spark and no bite. An innovative mix combines peppermint and spearmint without any of the harshness. It’s so suave, it might as well have an accent. Give Extra, get extra. see more...

Extra Gum
  • "One of my favorite gums the flavor last a long time , it has a stong flavor which i love and it doesn't turn hard after chewing it for a few minutes" in 20 reviews
  • "I have purchase this specify gum and I actually like it because it gives you a fresh taste that last for quite sometimes and that's what I take in mind when I purchase my gum that flavor last for then a few minutes" in 18 reviews
  • "It's pretty cheap and is at nearly every check-out area... Polar Ice is my favorite, but mint chocolate chip is a nice treat." in 12 reviews
  • "If you're chewing it to rid yourself of nasty breath, I would recommend the Polar Ice flavor over the others." in 6 reviews
  • "I swear this brand is one of the few that actually has a lasting flavor and doesn't become hard as a rock even if you have chewed it for hours." in 6 reviews
kao (.
Charlotte, NC
Who doesnt love them some gum. I like extra’s gum. They to me are just good. Value yes. You can get these anywhere. When you need something to chew on or to freshen your breath its good for both and for other things too.
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
This gum is by far my favorite. I am always chewing gum no matter what time it is. Usualy when I get bored I like to blow bubbles and pop the gum. Nothing compares to Extra Gum. The flavor lasts so long. I have chewed this gum for three hours and the flavor is still strong as can be. I will continue to by this over and over again. My favorite flavor is the peppermint.
Steve S.
New York
Having good breath is super important. It's the reason people dont want to talk close to you, or smell your words at all.  After your onion bagel, or lunch meeting, or date. Save yourself from this mistake by getting a fresh flavored pack of EXTRA GUM. It comes with a good amount of gum, they normally go on sale 2/$3.00.
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
By far my favorite gym. Long lasting flavor and it actually freshens my breath. It doesn’t taste like an ugly mint and it’s my go to gum! I always have a pack in my purse, back pack and car. Love this brand
Deisy m.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Best gum that has ever existed that makes your mouth minty fresh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍😍 This gum smells and taste really good and leaves a cool feeling in your mouth. Its flavor lasts for a while unlike other gums.
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
This gum is really fresh. It has a lot of mint. It has a good flavor. Is box expensive. I buy this at a grocery store. Or also in food for Less. Is affordable. I do recommend this to gum lovers people.
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
I love chewing gum, I always have some on me at all times! The smooth mint is my favorite flavor. Extra gum is fairly priced with other brands and is readily available almost anywhere you go. When I’m looking to stock up on gum, extra is what I get!
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
i️ am always chewing gum and i️ love this brand and this flavor. i️ am sensitive to most mints but it is a perfect mint. it is my favorite gum flavor and i️ buy it at least 2 a week. i️ can usually find it at any drug store.
Samantha E.
Old Forge
This gum is very long lasting and the flavor you can never get sick of it’s very affordable and usually I’ll buy this product at Walmart or Speedway gas station it is definitely a product I will be buying again
Erin S.
Lincoln, NE
Who doesn't love gum ? This gum always keeps my mouth minty fresh . My mouth feels nice and clean when I'm chewing one this . I recommend my all time favorite flavor peppermint it's great !
Pamala S.
Sooke , BC
What's your favorite flavor?
SC: A.
gum or hard candy ?
Rebekah K.
Riverside, CA
Jennifer B.
Does the flavor lasts for a reasonable amount of time, or does it fade fast?
Time W.