BY EXTRA GUM #1 in Gum

Extra Gum
  • "One of my favorite gums the flavor last a long time , it has a stong flavor which i love and it doesn't turn hard after chewing it for a few minutes" in 20 reviews
  • "I have purchase this specify gum and I actually like it because it gives you a fresh taste that last for quite sometimes and that's what I take in mind when I purchase my gum that flavor last for then a few minutes" in 18 reviews
  • "Refreshing long lasting flavor all while keep my breath minty fresh and feeling clean no matter what I have had to eat!" in 17 reviews
  • "It's pretty cheap and is at nearly every check-out area... Polar Ice is my favorite, but mint chocolate chip is a nice treat." in 12 reviews
  • "I swear this brand is one of the few that actually has a lasting flavor and doesn't become hard as a rock even if you have chewed it for hours." in 6 reviews
Steve S.
New York
Having good breath is super important. It's the reason people dont want to talk close to you, or smell your words at all.  After your onion bagel, or lunch meeting, or date. Save yourself from this mistake by getting a fresh flavored pack of EXTRA GUM. It comes with a good amount of gum, they normally go on sale 2/$3.00.
Kendall V.
Bremerton, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
More often than not I buy Extra gum over any other brand. It has great flavor, the packaging is slim and convenient, and the price is the best. I can chew this gum for hours and still have flavor. My favorite flavor is the cinnamon, but I haven’t had a flavor I don’t like. Definitely recommend this gum!
Deisy m.
lehigh acres
Best gum that has ever existed that makes your mouth minty fresh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍😍 This gum smells and taste really good and leaves a cool feeling in your mouth. Its flavor lasts for a while unlike other gums.
Emily D.
Huntington Park , CA
This gum is really fresh. It has a lot of mint. It has a good flavor. Is box expensive. I buy this at a grocery store. Or also in food for Less. Is affordable. I do recommend this to gum lovers people.
kao (.
Charlotte, NC
Who doesnt love them some gum. I like extra’s gum. They to me are just good. Value yes. You can get these anywhere. When you need something to chew on or to freshen your breath its good for both and for other things too.
kai f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite gum. The mint lasts so long and it doesn't get tough to chew if you've been chewing for a while. Almost all stores and convent stores carry this so you can try it just about anywhere for less than 3$
Ellie M.
Denver
This gum is my favorite gum. The taste is amazing! Room for improvement would be for a longer taste but other than that its a great value gum and the quality is great. Would recommend it over and over again.
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
This gum is by far my favorite. I am always chewing gum no matter what time it is. Usualy when I get bored I like to blow bubbles and pop the gum. Nothing compares to Extra Gum. The flavor lasts so long. I have chewed this gum for three hours and the flavor is still strong as can be. I will continue to by this over and over again. My favorite flavor is the peppermint.
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
i️ am always chewing gum and i️ love this brand and this flavor. i️ am sensitive to most mints but it is a perfect mint. it is my favorite gum flavor and i️ buy it at least 2 a week. i️ can usually find it at any drug store.
Priscilla G.
I love this gum. I love when my gun is extra minty. I love having good breath so I like buying this gum. It is very affordable and is of good value. I would recommend to others because it is so good!
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
What's your favorite flavor?
SC: A.
gum or hard candy ?
Rebekah K.
Riverside, CA
Gum or Mints?Extra Gum
Jennifer B.
Does the flavor lasts for a reasonable amount of time, or does it fade fast?
Time W.