Add a Photo

By EXTRA
#155 in Gum
vanessa m.
vanessa m.

The delicious gummy snacks are probably the best thing yet- since gummy bears, except without the extra load of sugar, They actually satisfy hunger and can complete any meal as a snack for either children or adults. This is something I can eat and be delicious without feeling bad after, Any weather anytime.
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Hialeah, FL

This is a tasty gum that has a tropical fruity flavor. It is a gum that many kid would enjoy and would like to buy when they are at the super market and they see the gum isle. Extra is an excellent gum brand that i personally like and all of their flavors are awesome!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.

Who doesn't love an Aruban escape in your mouth even if only for a few minutes? Favorite gum out there! The fruits taste almost as if you're eating the fruit yourself
Blanca V.
Blanca V.
Malin, OR

Extra gum is great the flavor lasts a very long time i love it :] although this particular flavor is not my favorite.
Amaka U.
Amaka U.
Edgewood, MD

My favorite gum I enjoy the taste and its cheap but it lasts a long time for me
Nickiolis R.
Nickiolis R.

Super rico ojala llegaran mas seguido donde vivo porque de verdad son muyyy ricos un sabor diferente al tipico,recomendado
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY

This gum taste wonderful. It's sweet flavor of fruit is delightful. I just Luv carrying this gum in my purse to fight away my hungry pains...
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Fair Oaks, CA

Im not a big fan of this fruit gum. I feel it leaves a after taste in your mouth. After 10 mins of chewing I'm ready to spit it out
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.

This gum taste great and smells great! I love the flavor! My kids love it too!
Selena L.
Selena L.
Corona, CA

Extra gum is probably the most accurate when it comes down to making gum actually taste like what they're actually advertising.
Shana E.
Shana E.
Lake City, SC

Is the flavor long lasting