BY EXTRA

Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights Sugar Free Apple Pie Gum.
New.
Artificially flavored.
15 sticks. see more...

• Does this actually taste like Apple Pie? Is there... Be the first to answer!
  • Apple pie dessert isnt' my fav, but might have liked a strawberr...4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this is just seasonal? I got hooked on it thi...2 Answers
Extra Dessert Delights Sugar Free Apple Pie Gum
  • "Omg extra is awesome for making these great flavors I thought it was gonna taste weird but it's really good and fast just like apple pie " in 5 reviews
  • "Its really good especially if your and apple pie fan because it taste Exactly like it I recommend it " in 2 reviews
Solanyes F.
in my house at all, we like, when we go to see movies we do is buy several of these, and eat them are very rich.
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR
This is awful. Dessert should stay dessert and not gum. Would definitely not recommend to anyone.
Claire P.
I was expecting this gum to be disgusting when I tried it, which is probably what helped me enjoy it more in the end. It does actually taste like apple pie, and doesn't taste weird for me to be chewing apple pie flavor. After awhile yes, it tastes less apple pie-y, but so does every flavor of gum with time. It's definitely my first choice for flavor, but not my last. It really isn't bad and I'm sure kids would enjoy it even more!
Lauren P.
Verona, WI
I am a major apple pie flavored anything fan. This gum was actually really good! The only thing that I wasn't a fan of was that it lasted for a good 5 minutes before you get the same bland gum taste. It tastes exactly like apple pie though, and I would buy it again.
Miranda K.
Fort Dodge, IA
Apple pie gum tastes surprisingly like apple pie. I was suspicious of it at first, but I'm actually very impressed. Just remember, since this is a sugar free product, it might contain an artificial sweetener that is deadly to dogs. Keep it out of your pup's reach!
Katelyn B.
Indianapolis , IN
I got this gum at Walmart art. It sounded amazing and tasted amazing too. My mom used to buy it all the time so I got some for myself. The only downside I found to these is thathe the flavor doesn't hold for a really long time. I'd definitely buy it again though because it got my sugar fix without eating tons of sweets.
Kris D.
Midwest City, OK
I love EXTRA gum, especially because it's sugar free, but.. the Apple Pie flavored tastes chemically for about 10 seconds, good for about 90 seconds.. and then really weak after that. I really wanted to love this gum, but the flavor went from odd to okay then worse really quick.
Mary D.
Gross. I love Extra traditional flavors in gum, but ALL of these flavored ones that are supposed to be like desserts are so nasty to me. This tastes so manufactured and disgusting, even my 5 year old son thinks it is nasty.
Courtney C.
I love the flavor of this gum but like many others have said, it does not last long enough! I do prefer minty gum over any other flavor but if you like the taste of a nice treat i would recommend.
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA
This gum is awesome. It smells JUST like a freshly baked apple pie and tastes great. My brother introduced it to me and I have passed it on to friends and classmates. Unfortunately, I haven't seen it in stores lately. I hope it's not discontinued.
Crystal K.
frankford, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert
Apple pie dessert isnt' my fav, but might have liked a strawberry shake flavor? What flavor would you like to see them create?
Tori C.
Two Rivers, WI
Does anyone know if this is just seasonal? I got hooked on it this last fall, and haven't seen it much since then.
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
Does this actually taste like Apple Pie? Is there a weird after taste?