2 colors available

BY EXTRA

Wrigley's Extra Dessert Delights Sugar Free Apple Pie Gum.
New.
Artificially flavored.
15 sticks. see more...

• Does this actually taste like Apple Pie? Is there...Be the first to answer!
  • Apple pie dessert isnt' my fav, but might have liked a strawberry ...4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this is just seasonal? I got hooked on it this ...2 Answers
Extra Dessert Delights Sugar Free Apple Pie Gum
  • "Omg extra is awesome for making these great flavors I thought it was gonna taste weird but it's really good and fast just like apple pie " in 5 reviews
  • "Its really good especially if your and apple pie fan because it taste Exactly like it I recommend it " in 2 reviews
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Indianapolis, IN
I got this gum at Walmart art. It sounded amazing and tasted amazing too. My mom used to buy it all the time so I got some for myself. The only downside I found to these is thathe the flavor doesn't hold for a really long time. I'd definitely buy it again though because it got my sugar fix without eating tons of sweets.
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
in my house at all, we like, when we go to see movies we do is buy several of these, and eat them are very rich.
Jazmyne M.
Jazmyne M.
Bethel Hts, AR
This is awful. Dessert should stay dessert and not gum. Would definitely not recommend to anyone.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Verona, WI
I am a major apple pie flavored anything fan. This gum was actually really good! The only thing that I wasn't a fan of was that it lasted for a good 5 minutes before you get the same bland gum taste. It tastes exactly like apple pie though, and I would buy it again.
Miranda K.
Miranda K.
Fort Dodge, IA
Apple pie gum tastes surprisingly like apple pie. I was suspicious of it at first, but I'm actually very impressed. Just remember, since this is a sugar free product, it might contain an artificial sweetener that is deadly to dogs. Keep it out of your pup's reach!
Mary D.
Mary D.
Gross. I love Extra traditional flavors in gum, but ALL of these flavored ones that are supposed to be like desserts are so nasty to me. This tastes so manufactured and disgusting, even my 5 year old son thinks it is nasty.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
I thought this tasted SO terrible. I instantly threw it in the garbage. Not worth the try or your money.
Lexie M.
Lexie M.
I'm not usually a fan on non-mint gum, but the extra dessert line is my exception. My mom loves this too, she's diabetic and cant' have sugar, so having dessert in a sugar free gum is great for her.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
During fall, well actually all year long, this tastes great. Apple pie is one of my favorite desserts and having this definitely satisfies the craving for pie. The gum itself is really soft too.
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Not a fan at all.. Way too sweet and the flavor is weird. I love apple pie but Ill pass on the gum.. Everyone has different taste buds, others may love it.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
frankford, ON
Apple pie dessert isnt' my fav, but might have liked a strawberry shake flavor? What flavor would you like to see them create?
Tori C.
Tori C.
Two Rivers, WI
Does anyone know if this is just seasonal? I got hooked on it this last fall, and haven't seen it much since then.
Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
Does this actually taste like Apple Pie? Is there a weird after taste?