Extra Care Leave In Conditioner

p>Schwarzkopf Extra Care Normal Balance Leave In Conditioner.\/p>p>Extra Care Normal Balance:\/p>p>1. Instant combability.\/p>p>2. Deep nourishment without overburdening.\/p>p>3. Provides healthy shine.\/p>p>The Repair Solution for Complete Nourishment:\/p>p>The advanced formula gently nourishes and enriches the hair exactly where it is needed most.\/p>p>Keratin Reconstruction:\/p>p>Liquid Keratin reconstructs the hair and renews its quality by repairing damaged areas deep inside the hair and on its surface.\/p>

Contains Wheat; Aqua, Cyclomethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Dimethiconol, Cetyl PEG\/PPG-10\/1 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-16, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum.; Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, PEG\/PPG-18\/18, Dimethicone, Lactic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Polyquartenium-16, Sodium PCA, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin.; Aqua, Cyclomethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Dimethiconol, Cetyl PEG\/PPG-10\/1 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-16, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum.","Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, PEG\/PPG-18\/18, Dimethicone, Lactic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Polyquartenium-16, Sodium PCA, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Extra Care Leave In Conditioner!
Sandra E.
ENOGGERA, QLD
This is the only product I’ve been actively using for years. I use it straight after I’ve washed my hair and it makes it soft, shiny and manageable. Sometimes though I have to be careful because it sometimes dries out my hair after a couple of days during warm days.
tanushree M.
harvey bay
Extra Care Leave In Conditioner uploaded by tanushree M.
this is a great product. it smells really good and it also has made my hair so much healthier.
Ellirah W.
Port lincoln
I have used this product on and off for some time. It has been the quick easy option when I Havnt wanted to use a heavy cream mask on my hair. Perfect for a little repair everyday

Looking for your answer?