Extended Stay America uploaded by Alexandria W.Extended Stay America uploaded by Alexandria W.

BY EXTENDED STAY AMERICA

Extended Stay America has everything you need for short term, weekly, or long term stays. Our pet friendly hotels, have fully equipped kitchens, free Wi-Fi and more!

Neri Z.
Oakland, CA
My stay here was average. They only cleaned the room once a week, which I guess is fine. However, all of the "clean" towels never felt 100% clean (I kept finding random hairs that couldn't have been mine and what I hope were makeup stains) and the pillows had stains on them. I kept tossing and turning because the bed wasn't very comfortable. The one I stayed at only had muffins and granola bars for breakfast. And the worst part is they had something next to the tv with instructions for how to cast from your phone but even after trying to pay for the "enhanced" wifi, which is required to cast, it wasn't working. The staff didn't know it was down, and we were on hold for 20min with some customer service number before they informed us. The only saving grace was the staff being really nice.
Alexandria W.
Charleston, WV
I stayed at the Extended Stay America in Columbus, Ohio. My pet needed to go to Ohio State Veterinary Hospital for a specialty orthopedic procedure. Since we needed a place to stay for a few days, we had to find a hotel that was dog friendly. Extended Stay was super wonderful accommodating us with our dog at the hotel. The room was affordable, clean, had hardwood floors, a miniature kitchen, and a nice clean bathroom. I’ve stayed there multiple times due to how great we are always accommodated. I have attached photos of separate times I’ve stayed there with one of my dogs.
Felicia B.
w
We took a family vacation to Florida and on our way from Daytona Beach to our hotel in Orlando (hadn’t even checked in yet!) we got into an accident and totaled our car. The ladies who worked at the hotel were amazing during the whole check in process and for our whole 7 day stay. The lady who ran breakfast would help me carry the food back to my room for my son and niece (I was on crutches), they helped us find a cheap rental place and even helped us find shuttle busses to Disney and other fun thing to do. Our whole entire stay was so great and the staff was so friendly during everything. I would totally stay there again if I ever go back!!!
Katelyn W.
Sebastian, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel is awesome! We used it on a week long trip to Massachusetts & we LOVED it. They have a kitchen with dishes plates and cups, pans, silverware and a full size refrigerator. The shower was amazing & if you’re missing toiletry items that you forgot to pack they do have some!
Brittany M.
I give this place 3 stars because while I did enjoy my stage because the rooms are equipped with a kitchen and pretty comfortable beds... It was a little pricy for a place that is meant for an extended stay.. Also the staff gave me quite the hassle with booking my stay.
Nila W.
Sacramento
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed overnight at this hotel in California. Didn’t get any sleep; ants all over the bathroom and kitchen, sheets dirty, but wonderful customer service. Busy weekend and last room available, unable to move nor find another hotel.
Jen R.
Tarpon Springs
Room was wonderful. I brought my two dogs and we had a great stay. I was able to make myself breakfast every morning and relax on the couch and watch some tv. Bed was huge and comfortable. Only complaint was that the floor in the bathroom was dirty after a shower my feet were black. The light in the bathroom had gone out too.
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed at an extended stay in Chicago last Thanksgiving, and it was alright. The rooms were clean and the hotel was inexpensive. There is no pool, and room service only comes once a week. They made us exchange our towels before getting new ones, which was kind of inconvenient, but it happens.
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at the one in El Segundo in California. We absolutely hated it. Very old, needed a lot of updates. The description when we booked stated breakfast available, well there was none. Would not recommend this hotel what so ever.
Kelly Y.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Our stay at this hotel was like a home away from home. The staff were awesome and the bed was like sleeping in a cloud. Whenever I need to stay in a hotel this hotel is my first choice. I recommend this hotel to everyone