Pets & AnimalsCatCat LitterExquisiCat
ExquisiCatA Naturals Pine Cat Litter

ExquisiCatA Naturals Pine Cat Litter

by ExquisiCat

Ensure your home remains smelling fresh by filling your feline friend's litter box with this ExquisiCat Pine Pellet Cat Litter. The 100% pine litter features a fast-absorbing formula to ensure immediate and long-lasting odor control. Made without chemicals, dyes or additives, the litter promotes safe use. Features: Crafted from 100% pine and without chemicals, dyes or additives for safe use; ideal for single- and multicat households; fast-absorbing formula provides immediate and long-lasting odor control Material: 100% Pine Environment Type: Indoor Species: Cat Size: 14 lbs. Color: Light Tan Package Dimensions: 17"L x 10-1/2"W x 4-1/2"H Package Weight: 14.1 lbs. Cleaning Instructions: For best results, remove soiled litter daily and completely replace as needed. Directions: Recommended use for fast absorption and best odor control is 2" of pellets in the litter box.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ExquisiCatA Naturals Pine Cat Litter!
How would you rate this product?
Jayden R.
I am only buying pine pellets from now on! I like it so much better than any litter I have bought. I don't feel like there is the dust that is being inhaled by me or the cat and it covers the odor well. It has a pine smell instead of ucky chemical/deoderizer smell. On top of that it is much cheaper than the litter we had been using and lasts much longer! The only problem is that instead of scooping clumps the used litter becomes a powder which can be difficult to scoop without the right box. I found it easier to use less and then dump the whole thing every few days.
Breanna P.
Nanaimo, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
ExquisiCatA Naturals Pine Cat Litter uploaded by Breanna P.
Ok pine litter, nothing exceptional, and the farm stores have pine pellets cheaper. Find it’s easier to just dump the litter rather than scoop the poop and filter dustExquisiCatA Naturals Pine Cat Litter
Onkar J.
calgary
I've been using clay litter for the past 6 years and just recently switched to using the pine litter after a clerk at PetSmart suggested it. This has been a GAME CHANGER. No more tracking litter through the house, the pine smell masks the litter smell SO well, and a much easier clean up!
Cat L.
Vancouver
My cat is not picky about cat litter, but I am! This smells like pine and hides scents well but it seems harder for him to bury his poop. I also do not like that it doesn’t clump, the pellets turn into dust when he pees which is hard to scoop so it has to be completely changed more often. However, I do like that it doesn’t generate dust and it smells very fresh when it’s clean!
Sydney S.
Scarborough, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We wanted to use something really natural for our cat and were recommended pine litter- we would never go back. The pine litter doesn't smell, doesnt make as big of a mess, and our cat took no issue with it. We've been buying it for a year and no complaints.
Jamie W.
Mississauga, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve had several cats in life & have tried many different types of litter throughout the years & this is by far my favorite! My cat seems to really enjoy it. I love that it doesn’t leave pieces of clay litter pieces all over the house & it really absorbs the smell better. The price is also quite affordable. Will always choose this litter!
Nevena N.
Kelowna, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great cat litter that masks the scent, dissolves into dust upon use so you need an appropriate litter box for it. The healthiest option for you cat.
Brailyn B.
I absolutely love this litter and am so glad I found out about it. I was using generic clay litter but found it was stinking up my whole house plus litter was tracked all over. This pine litter is a life saver and a money saver! You can find it at pet smart for under $10. The only thing most people don’t know about this litter is the pine pellets turn into sawdust after your cat goes pee so it works way better if you have a sifting litter box. And you can leave it for a week without cleaning the sawdust and there is still no smell! Way better for the environment as it’s compostable and no chemicals!
Kristin C.
Winnipeg
This is a good cat litter. I find the pine smell helps masks the smell of cat pee. Also since it’s not sand I find it’s easier to keep clean.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The pine scent is pretty strong and masks the scent of urine pretty well. Since it's natural, you can flush the contents down the toilet or in the compost.  My cat does track the sawdust around the room so beware of carpets and rugs but this can be easily vacuumed. I would purchase this again since a 40 lb bag of this litter is quite affordable and goes a long way.

Looking for your answer?