BY EXQUISICAT

Keep your kitty happy with this ExquisiCat Naturals Paper Litter, which features a nonallergenic formula for safe use. Natural odor control, as well as baking soda and zeolite, helps eliminate unwanted scents to keep your home smelling clean and fresh, and a 99.9% dust-free formula minimizes tracking. The lightweight, recycled paper litter provides an environmentally conscious choice, rapidly absorbs moisture and is easy to scoop and change. Features: Natural odor control with baking soda and zeolite minimizes litter box scents; 99.9% dust-free to limit tracking; highly absorbent design quickly soaks up dampness; nonallergenic formula; lightweight paper material simplifies use Material: Post-Consumer Recycled Paper Environment Type: Indoor Species: Cats Size: 12 lbs. Color: Gray Package Dimensions: 5-1/2"L x 15"W x 19"H Package Weight: 12 lbs. Cleaning Instructions: For best results, remove soiled areas daily and replace litter every 7 10 days or as needed. Clean litter pan with warm water and mild detergent. Rinse and dry pan completely. Refill with fresh litter. Directions: Fill a moisture-proof litter pan with 3" 4" of cat litter to allow for pawing and covering. A parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis in pregnant women and those with suppressed immune systems. Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Used litter is not recommended for garden use. see more...

• I currently use a crystal litter so I'm curious to how we...4 Answers
Jennifer T.
Hedgesville, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two ferrets use this in their litter box and it works great. The paper absorbs a lot and it is easy to scoop it out and keep the box clean. There is no scent to the pellets but it does a great job at odor control. The pellets don't really get tracked everywhere and the little bit that does fall out of the litter box is simple to scoop up. This is not dusty or crumbly like other litters.
Rosalie D.
Seaside , CA
Exquisicat Paper litter is the best. I've had cats all my life and have battled the trecherous little trail... normal littler tracks everywhere!! This stuff doesnt, it stays in the box, and its better for your cats, there is no powedery fumes your animal is inhaling! Will never go back to regular litter.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
We use this litter for our ferrets. They make less mess with this product. Very easy clean up. The price is bit higher than regular litter. But worth every penny. Smells fresh.
Rebecca G.
I use this for my rabbit and it's great! We used to use Yesterday's News cat litter, but it's a lot more expensive than this stuff is. This is very absorbent!
Amber k.
Albertville, AL
I found that this litter works great as far as being less messy but for us it didn't block the odor as much as we would like
Audrey K.
Burnaby, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this stuff!! it doesn't track all over the place, keeps the smell in. I have 2 cats. we keep the litter in our hallway linen closet and everything is all good all the time.
Heather J.
Nitro, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I currently use a crystal litter so I'm curious to how well this works with odor and absorbing?