Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-Tannernone
Expresso 6 Level Tanning Dark Bronzing Lotion

Expresso 6 Level Tanning Dark Bronzing Lotion

by none

Give your skin a rich, deep tan using Expresso 6 Level Tanning Dark Bronzing Lotion with Ultra Skin Firming by LA Express.

I don't go in the tanning beds which i know this is used for, so can i use it when i go to the beach?
Start your review of Expresso 6 Level Tanning Dark Bronzing Lotion!
Taylor, MI
1,459 reviews
Expresso 6 Level Tanning Dark Bronzing Lotion uploaded by Leticia B.
This suntan lotion works good. I've only used it a couple times before I went on vacation. Just so I wouldn't burn.
This product is amazing, especially for the price. I ran out of my usual tanning lotion and didn't feel like paying $30 or more on the lotions offered in the salon. I decided to stop at Ulta to check out their selection. LA Express was the only indoor tanning brand they carried so I decided to try it out. For $8, I've really noticed that this lotion gives a rich color after using it for only a week.
Winnipeg , MB
Good for the price. But strictly a tanning bed product of you want the full benefits of it. You can use it outdoors but you won’t get the full benefit of a deep dark tan. It’s a great price at about $12 and it lasts forever. Has nice moisturizing effects too and isn’t greasy.