BY EXPRESSIONS

Daniela M.
Estos lipgloss por mucho son de mis favoritos, me traen tantos recuerdos! Desde que tengo conciencia los he visto. Me encantaban en cualquiera de sus presentaciones, jajajaj. Que tiempos aquellos y que recuerdos tan agradables.
Cheryl T.
BEDIAS
My grand daughter was always trying to get my lipsticks so Paw Paw & I bought her this and she loves it ... we have to make sure to have tissues around sometimes because she tries to over do it ... lol
Mina A.
Not much of a fan. I got this for my baby cousin but I had tried it out once to see if it worked well and I was mistaken. They feel gross on your lips there is no flavor besides a chemical taste and there is no shine to it. Do not recommend them.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
These flavored lip glosses are cute for children, but not really for adults. I like that they are flavored & are a big variety though... Cute product.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
My kids love the lip gloss they come in different flavors I'm even trying those lip gloss and they go on really nice the flavors are awesome
spectacular g.
It’s kids lipgloss so don’t expect a lot. Glossy for sure but the scents are hardly there and it’s just like easy goody bad fillers.
rufina s.
ontario
I used to use these when I was a kid and I loved the smell of them. They feel like a liquid on your lips and smell great. They have no colour. this product is great for a little girl but would not recoment for adults. the pakaging is cute and very efficient. It has a roller ball applicater which is easy to use for kids.