BY EXPRESS #33 in Online Retailers

Monica W.
Bend, OR
Ladies, please stay away from this place for your own sanity!

In the past I'd loved shopping Express, they've had good deals and shipping had been relatively prompt, no issues - happy customer.

Until recently. I don't even know where to begin with this company.

Express will not, after countless emails and phone calls, return $29.98 that is rightfully owned to me after a mistake made by their shipping department.

I bought a sweater online but instead received a men's blazer. Because of the mix-up and me sending the blazer back (which in retrospect I wish I would have just kept and could have avoided all of this nonsense) with the shipping label that was supposed to be used to return/exchange the sweater (which I later found out is how their ridiculous company does things) they are basically refusing to give me my money back. Once I finally received the sweater I had originally purchased (after sending back the men's blazer) it was terrible quality and the neck was unraveling, I had to pay for shipping out of my own pocket because of their initial shipping mistake!

It is now 01/07/2018, I have been going back and forth with them since the end of November 2017 and they still will not fully reimburse me for the cost of the sweater plus the return shipping I had to pay for, even though I have documentation that I have sent them several times making it clear what is owed to me.

I don't care how great their sales are or about any experience I had with them prior to this one; this is by all accounts THEFT and I will never shop at Express again. BUYER BEWARE!

Update:

They finally returned my money after MONTHS; it's now the beginning of April 2018. Still won't be shopping here again. I'm lucky to have been able to even get my money back.
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
I love express, and really like the new reward system that they have (you can get points for hooking up to social media, reviewing, purchasing things, etc.) however, I wish that the points system lasted longer. I’ve had about 35 dollars so far of “free” money that I could have used and didn’t use in time. I understand why, but I was a little bit bummed. Also, the shipping takes longer than it should. I’ve waited for a dress for over 3 weeks. It was a busy time for them, but that seems a little too long. I would still recommend them though, and they do have great coupons and sales.
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
I really like express! I have walked by the store countless times and always window shopped. After I had my son and lost some weight I needed some jeans, so I went in not really expecting to find anything and man was I wrong!.. I found 2 of the most comfortable jeans I own. I absolutely love them!! There both dark wash and I really like the lighter stitching on them and on one of them there's a little ex stitched in the back pocket! Just that little detail that I really like. I even purchased a sweater! Just really good quality and if you plan it right you can get some good deals!
Cassandra S.
Manchester
I absolutely love the clothing that express has to offer. I have difficulty finding jeans that fit and just purchased three pairs with no problems! The only downside is the website can be glitchy- I spent an hour looking at a fashionable trench coat and looking for additional items to hit the free shipping level when they said the trench coat was not available and had been sold out. When going on shortly thereafter- it continued to let me put it in “my shopping bag.” Bummed me out because I was excited for that coat!
Angela M.
Riviera beach, FL
Express i really like the clothing at this store and have shopped here for many years. It's always very classy in style. I absolutely love their jeans and although they are pricey, if you wait for a sale they are more affordable and look great on everyone. They have some beautiful pieces for the holidays for that special dress or jewelry too. Its a fun place to shop.
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
I love express. Their clothes and accessories are a great quality. I'm giving them four stars however because my boyfriend is tall and broad shouldered and can't fit in any size in this brand. He's not fat he's just broad. It's frustrating because he loves the clothes yet can't fit in any of it.
Otherwise they're a great store in store and online.
Britnee H.
Croydon, PA
One of the main reasons i shop is because their stuff is on sale most of the time and their coupons are good. Regular price stuff, forget it. Prices are way too high. Crappy quality on some stuff. I’ve had a sweater rip on me the first time i bought it. I shop here sometimes but try to look elsewhere for similar products because of pricing
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Express is one of my favorite stores to shop at, we used to have one close to where we lived then we moved and I started using their wonderful site. They have an easy to use site where you can find what you are looking for in minutes and they have some great suggestions based of your past purchases. Great site and store.
Samantha T.
San Diego, CA
As far as online shopping goes, this site works very smoothly. Even on Black Friday , I️ didn’t have any issues with it crashing. Last year there was a wait to get on the site, it took about 15 minutes and once I️ was on it worked great. I’d way rather wait to get on a site, than get on and have it not work smoothly.
Yaya B.
Berkeley, CA
I can only order my jeans online since they don’t usually carry my size in the store. I’m an 8 y’all. I like their jeans a lot and I typically but my jeans from express. I really only buy my pants from this store. I have purchase tops but I find that they can be over priced.
Paige W.
which clothing items are your go-to at express?
Paige W.
how often do you shop at express?