MakeupFragranceFragrance for HimEXPRESS
LOYALTY by Express 17 oz (50 ml) Cologne Men

EXPRESS LOYALTY by Express 1.7 oz (50 ml) Cologne Men

by EXPRESS

Loyalty by Express for Men 1.7 oz Eau De Cologne Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of EXPRESS LOYALTY by Express 1.7 oz (50 ml) Cologne Men!
Joshua M.
Lakewood, OH
EXPRESS LOYALTY by Express 1.7 oz (50 ml) Cologne Men uploaded by Joshua M.
Fresh musky scent that has only received many compliment. I use it when I definitely want someone to notice my fragrance, so it's not for someone who wants something light. At the same time, it's not too overpowering or obnoxious. The only fragrance I like from Express.
Jessica M.
Denver, CO
My Boyfriend has this cologne and I absolutely love it! Has a clean cut and softer scent and is great for the price! Especially since they always have deals on the gift boxes !
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
Such a good and long lasting scent for me! It does not start to smell funny after wear. Musky but still a hint of fresh.
Megan K.
Bought this for a man in my life, who ended up smelling amazing in this product. I wasn't sure how he would like it (and it turns out he didn't), but I bought it anyways. Eventually, it began to smell strong and not so good anymore. I thought the scent was supposed to die when it's been on for a long time

Looking for your answer?