Express Love for Women 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Carrliitaahh M.

BY EXPRESS

"Glamorous. Playful. Iconic. Sexy. Introducing Love Express, our first-ever fragrance for women. Inspired by Express style, fashion swank, and larger than life glamour. Notes of Blackberry and Lily of the Valley Notes of Tiare Blossoms and Sheer... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily P.
Orlando, FL
It's too sweet of a smell for me but I bought it to try it out it's a really fruity scent last long
Lizbeth I.
Coachella, CA
Smells soo good, it's a very sweet smell but I love it and I would definitely purchase this again
Rosa A.
Merced, CA
Smells amazing love the smel I can wear it on me everyday. I'm a repeat costumer when it runs out
Kelsey S.
Kent, OH
This is a nice perfume just not my favorite scent in the world but have used it on occasion
Kelly L.
Tinton Falls , NJ
I love this perfume ,it smells amazing. The scent lasts a long time and it draws attention. It was my first experience but I will be a repeat buyer. The bottle looks cute if that matters. The price is right so I would give it a go , if you're looking for a change.
Simran P.
I tried on this perfume a while ago and completely fell in love! I decided to buy this and did not regret my decision! This perfume smells amazing and lasts all day long! The scent of this smell is very fruity and flowery! Perfect for the summer!
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
The price is a deal. The smell is great and it beats other high end products . I would say this scent can literally last all day. I would buy again.
Farah B.
Doral, FL
This is the kind of fragance that draws a lot of attention. Is strong but not overwhelming, is very feminine and long lasting.
Tania s.
Tiene una buena profumacion. Buen precios. Su olor dura todo el día y me gusta mucho. No manchas la ropa Bueno en general
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, AB
Smells delicious and I definitely recommend to anyone who loves to smell good!!! It's sweet but not over powering.