Express Love for Women 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Carrliitaahh M.

BY EXPRESS

"Glamorous. Playful. Iconic. Sexy. Introducing Love Express, our first-ever fragrance for women. Inspired by Express style, fashion swank, and larger than life glamour. Notes of Blackberry and Lily of the Valley Notes of Tiare Blossoms and Sheer... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
A nice fruity floral great for layering with other perfumes bit has kind of a sickly sweet smell not for the faint of heart.
veronica m.
I highly recommend this perfume. I got the travel size just to try it i finished the small one and bought the bigger size.
Brittanie P.
West Valley City, UT
Smells great as a perfume. It's very sweet and perfect for an everyday wear. One spray and it's good enough to last all day
Jocelyn S.
Bay Shore, NY
Love it smells Sooo good smells soo refreshing in my skin and the scent lasts a long time which I love in a perfume
Lisa J.
This perfume by Express smells really good. I buy all my clothes from Express and think this smells amazing.
Summer H.
La Vergne, TN
Have a bottle of this that I wear in the summer. The scent just makes me smile and isn't too overwhelming.
Jennifer L.
It is a great scent. Its light have bought this product many times. Goes well whwn paired with the lotion
Ashley B.
New Boston, MI
This perfume smells so nice! I always receive compliments when I wear it. I wish their was a bigger size
Cara J.
naperville
I love the way this perfume smells! It is not too strong, but it lasts all day long! I would recommend it
Lena L.
Rochester, NY
This has been my daily go-to perfume, I receive many compliments on it & love how long the scent lasts.