Express Love for Women 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Carrliitaahh M.

BY EXPRESS

"Glamorous. Playful. Iconic. Sexy. Introducing Love Express, our first-ever fragrance for women. Inspired by Express style, fashion swank, and larger than life glamour. Notes of Blackberry and Lily of the Valley Notes of Tiare Blossoms and Sheer... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlan A.
I had a sample of this with an online order and had to go buy the full size of this perfume immediately! It smells so amazing and lasts all day on the skin. So refreshing and a little sweet. You only need one or two sprays max as it is a strong perfume.
Liz C.
Taylor, MI
Smells amazing. I used to work at Express and so I would walk into work and use this every day. It would last all day and I would get so many compliments.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I loved this perfume so much. It actually stuck with you through the day. I'm not sure they make it anymore? I was sweet and girly but not too sweet.
Pamela A.
Love this scent and have bought this a couple of times. Would definitely recommend this to someone. It smells really nice, not too overpowering.
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
One of my favorite scents from Express, so fresh and classy smelly. Very reasonably priced, i always get compliments on it! Express is best
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
Smells like heaven if it had a smell. I love the stuff so much. I usually get 2 at a time. It's not too expensive and is worth the price.
stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
I didn't get this kind of perfume but got another one that smell great and the price for it was okay. I just love using perfume .
Patricia C.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is one of the best smelling perfume this is my second bottle that I have purchased. Scent lasts long, perfect for summer.
HAILS L.
Lincoln, NE
This is a light girly scent. Decent for the price. Lasts all day but for a passing wife It only lasts a couple of hours.
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
A nice fruity floral great for layering with other perfumes bit has kind of a sickly sweet smell not for the faint of heart.