Express Love for Women 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Carrliitaahh M.

BY EXPRESS

"Glamorous. Playful. Iconic. Sexy. Introducing Love Express, our first-ever fragrance for women. Inspired by Express style, fashion swank, and larger than life glamour. Notes of Blackberry and Lily of the Valley Notes of Tiare Blossoms and Sheer... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Pretty good every day kind if fragrance. Fresh and feminine. Not floral in that potpourri way that makes my allergies go nuts! Very wearable. Lasts through my work day
Eileen Z.
I bought this in spur of a moment kinda thing. It smelled okay, not my favorite perfume. It also isn't my top choice of perfume to use. It doesn't really last that long.
Ashley F.
Thornton, CO
This is one of my favorite perfumes, but I have never bought it. I have tested it in the store. It does have a long lasting smell and I love the fruity smell to it.
Jenni I.
Atkinson, NH
How are there no reviews for this? This is my all time favorite perfume. I've bought this in all sizes, dozens of times. I switch it up sometimes but this is my staple scent. If you like really flowery, fruity, earthy.. Then you will love this. (Top notes: blackberry, cassis, pineapple, mandarin. Mid: white iris, lily of the valley, jasmine, tiare. Base: sandalwood, sheer vanilla musk) it smells like 'love' to me. Sooo so good! :)
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
I smelled this fragrance at the Express store and truly loved it. I kept on smelling it, making my boyfriend smell it many times, to convince him that I wanted it . It is great for night out, very flirty and sexy scent. I really enjoy it, but wish the price was a little cheaper, since it is store brand not designer fragrance.
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
I mostly like this scent because it won't give of cheap. But I try a lot of perfume and this one is not The the top of my list. I love the design of the bottle though.
Jayne W.
Pella, IA
This is one of my favorite smells ever. It's sweet and fruity. Strong, but not overpowering. I've gotten endless compliments when I wear this. I wish it would last a little bit longer, as I can't really smell it by the end of the day, but I would definitely recommend.
Josephine S.
I used to work at express and I have to say at first I didn't like fragrance because I would always smell it!! But after awhile it grew on me and I actually purchased two bottles and I wear this almost every day!! If you love a sweet perfume you will enjoy this!!
Carolina E.
Naples, FL
Great fragrance and last a long time. I purchased the convenient travel size also which was the perfect size and i also bought the full size.
it never gets old. Everyone knows my sent and it stands out dramatically! good for women who love floral sent.
nessa s.
Currently my favorite. It goes on sale around christmas and i stock up everytime. Its hard to explain the smell its sweet flowery im not good on explaining scents but go try it its long lasting i always get told how good i smell because of this