MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerEXPRESS
Love for Women 34 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

Express Love for Women 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

by EXPRESS

"Glamorous. Playful. Iconic. Sexy. Introducing Love Express, our first-ever fragrance for women. Inspired by Express style, fashion swank, and larger than life glamour. Notes of Blackberry and Lily of the Valley Notes of Tiare Blossoms and Sheer...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Express Love for Women 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray!
Christy C.
Homestead, FL
The Express Love for Women Perfume is such a wonderful perfume. The scent is so soft yet everyone complements you on your scent. It has a soft flowery/fruity scent. I’m absolutely in love with this perfume. It worth the price.
Natina R.
Tampa, FL
When fruity meets flowers 🌸. This is an everyday soft scent. The scent is long lasting. Not the type of perfume you have to spray over and over again. This is sure to grab the right attention without giving a headache to the person your talking to. This perfume smells amazing!! ❤️
Johanna R.
Reading, PA
Express Love for Women 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Johanna R.
I love it is the best thing I bought this year. the price really the best this perfume was for me totally. It has such a rich smell and moves MMM max.😍😍😍😍😍
Emily R.
Pickerington, OH
Express Love for Women 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Emily R.
Mandarin and Sandelwood is my favorite scent! It stays in throughout the day and smells SO GOOD!
Patricia C.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is one of the best smelling perfume this is my second bottle that I have purchased. Scent lasts long, perfect for summer.
Shanti B.
Matteson, IL
This is a great perfume for the summer time!!!!! The bottle is so cute and small too. I have purchased the large bottle and the roller bottle for my purse. I will buy this product again.
Pamela A.
Love this scent and have bought this a couple of times. Would definitely recommend this to someone. It smells really nice, not too overpowering.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Express Love for Women 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray this is a good fragrance that has long lasting power. I would think that you could wear the scent day or evenings. It's a great floral scent
Ivette O.
Roma, TX
I like this perfume it is not my favorite but the scent is so sweet and I enjoy it for an everyday use I highly recommend it.
Jenni I.
How are there no reviews for this? This is my all time favorite perfume. I've bought this in all sizes, dozens of times. I switch it up sometimes but this is my staple scent. If you like really flowery, fruity, earthy.. Then you will love this. (Top notes: blackberry, cassis, pineapple, mandarin. Mid: white iris, lily of the valley, jasmine, tiare. Base: sandalwood, sheer vanilla musk) it smells like 'love' to me. Sooo so good! :)

Looking for your answer?