Express Love for Women 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Carrliitaahh M.

BY EXPRESS

"Glamorous. Playful. Iconic. Sexy. Introducing Love Express, our first-ever fragrance for women. Inspired by Express style, fashion swank, and larger than life glamour. Notes of Blackberry and Lily of the Valley Notes of Tiare Blossoms and Sheer... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This has been one of my favorite perfumes for a few years now. When I first smelled it I had to have it and bought it immediately even though I was only there to buy clothes. Its amazing.
If you like fresh and especially floral scents you will absolutely positively love this.
Its very unique and young yet classy. Not immature or old in any way. Its not even a little bit powdery like some old lady florals.
This smells of high fashion and class and sexy and seductive vibes will make you swoon over this very unique but also very pretty scent.
The bottle is gorgeous with its fashion shape, glass bottle cap and black font title.
It would look gorgeous on any vanity. If you have the bigger bottle its not really travel friendly but just get a pocket atomatizer from sephora and that problem is fixed.
It smells expensive and at 55 dollars for the larger size its not cheap but its not at the super high end price mark either which is great considering the quality is really high end.
Most scents you get used to while wearing and can't smell them after a few hours even though others still can.
Thats not the case with this. It lasts all day long. At the 12 hour mark I can still smell it even though I used just an average amount. Spray it on a jacket or shirt and it will smell that way for a week no lie. But its not overly strong, potent or offensive. It's just a perfect scent. Eveything you could want in quality, lasting power and scent that you fantasize about.
I totally recommend this. Its been said if you have the same favorite perfume as someone else you will like the same perfumes as well. So if you love Victorias Secret Heavenly, bombshell, or very sexy, Dkny Be Delicious, Burberry london, Donna Karen cashmere mist, juicy couture original, gold and rose. If you love any of those give this a try. You wont be disappointed at all.
Sold only at Express stores and online. Anywhere else is probably an unsafe fake. Approx 55 dollars.
Kaitlan A.
I had a sample of this with an online order and had to go buy the full size of this perfume immediately! It smells so amazing and lasts all day on the skin. So refreshing and a little sweet. You only need one or two sprays max as it is a strong perfume.
Amber A.
Louisville, KY
This smells SO. GOOD! I’m not a big perfume person because a lot of smells are too strong for my sensitive nose but this is jut the perfect fun, sassy, soft scent! I wouldn’t change a thing about it! I’d definitely recommend this to every female!
amanda p.
Indianapolis, IN
This perfume is wonderful! I love that it is very wearable. The price compared to other brands is great as it is not as pricy as some perfumes get! Love the packaging and would defined buy this product again!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
I smelled this fragrance at the Express store and truly loved it. I kept on smelling it, making my boyfriend smell it many times, to convince him that I wanted it . It is great for night out, very flirty and sexy scent. I really enjoy it, but wish the price was a little cheaper, since it is store brand not designer fragrance.
karina v.
I love this scent one of my favorites. This is a definitive repurchase every time I run out. The scent is sweet floral/ fruity scent with a musky base note. It's absolutely amazing, the bottle is cute and reasonably priced the only reason for four stars is the scent doesn't last the whole day and then after a while the color of the fragrance starts to turn a mild yellow tone no big deal I believe it still works the same....
Shauna M.
Orting, WA
Express love is my all-time favorite perfume. It is my go to every time, work, play, big night out, whatever. It's a pleasant fragrance, not too overwhelming, but strong enough it's noticeable and lasts throughout my day. It's packaged beautifully and it's a nice sturdy bottle. It seems pricy, but the bottle has lasted me over a year!
sabera r.
This perfume is such a good buy for the price point it's very feminine not too strong neither it wears off after couple of hours. It stays for long hours and I always get asked what perfume is it that I am wearing when I wear this perfume! If you don't wanna spend that much then get it during Black Friday sale 50% off!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Express Love for Women 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray this is a good fragrance that has long lasting power. I would think that you could wear the scent day or evenings. It's a great floral scent
Jayne W.
Pella , IA
This is one of my favorite smells ever. It's sweet and fruity. Strong, but not overpowering. I've gotten endless compliments when I wear this. I wish it would last a little bit longer, as I can't really smell it by the end of the day, but I would definitely recommend.