BY EXPRESS

Express
  • "I love their clothes especially those Barcelona tops super sexy great quality clothing and plus they often have discounts all you have to do is sign up and you will receive those emails 😊" in 30 reviews
  • "i love express their outfits are amazing and very good quality but a bit pricey but when the sales come they are amazing " in 26 reviews
  • "I think they have really cute clothes, i love the jeans they are one of the only jeans that fit me really good, i also love the work clothes that they have, the quality is really good here too but the prices are a bit high" in 26 reviews
  • "Express is on trend with fashion for women and men and, if you sign up to recieve their emails, they have some great deals." in 19 reviews
  • "I wear Express clothes almost every day, from their jeans and causal tops to their dress pants and tops, their clothes tend be very high quality." in 18 reviews
Aamir Y.
The clothes are fine but their policies and online shopping experience sucks. First of all there are discounts every week so if I buy something today at full price then next week it's gonna be half price or even at 60% off. Then if I've already worn the clothes I can't return and feel bad about the purchase. WHY DONT YOU GUYS KEEP A NORNAL PRICE INSTEAD OF THESE SLEAZY PROMOTIONS EVERY WEEK? Clearly you don't price the items fairly and he feels the promotions every week.
I placed an order and changed my shipping address while I was placing it, I paid using Apple pay and it automatically copied the old address, I called within an hour to correct the address and it wasn't even shipped but they said it has already been processed and they can't change the address, SERIOUSLY?! Even small time sellers on eBay can change the address easily before shipping the product.
Everytime they use a cheap shipping service and it takes forever, even small time brands have a better shipping service.
Now I think twice before buying something from them and don't even consider buying anything online.
Amira D.
Henrico, VA
Can we all take a moment to recognize our love for Express? I can’t go shopping without stopping by! People may think they’re a bit pricey, but in fact, you’re saving money on those high quality, beautiful, and chiccccc items! $75 seem pricy? That purchase was a $75 sale on a $250 item, (just an example lol). And OH MY GOODNESS their lip gloss!!! Run in store or shop online to grab these beauties (pictured above) while they’re on sale! They’re originally $12.90, but are on sale 2 for $15!! I grabbed the Rose Gold and the Pink Passion, and I loveeeeeeee L O V E love them! Thank you Express for being at the top of my shopping list and always giving me great deals!
Melissa A.
san antonio
I really like express. It’s pretty expensive but they do quite a few sales. I frequently buy clothes from their business attire line. They have all sorts of pants for different styles. They have wide leg, regular and even a slim fit. Their work shirts are also really cute. I get a lot of my jeans from here. Only complaint about the Jeans is they fade a little to quick for my liking but other than that, I’ve been shopping here since 2011. Been a loyal customer ever since.
Johana F.
San Diego, CA
Express is one of my favorite stores! The prices are not the most affordable, but they have many great sales going on all over the year, also a great rewards program and coupons, so if you combine all these you’ll get amazing deals in high quality clothes and accessories, with amazing designs and styles. Chic and elegant, from casual to formal is my go to store!
I love how everything is a perfect fit, the suits and coats are perfectly tailored. The shoes are amazingly confortable and durable. The fashion jewelry lasts forever and the color doesn’t fade!! I love Express 🙌🏻Express
Éira H.
Nemarket, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love express, but about a year ago they were taken out of Canada. I figured it was no big deal, I could shop online, but every time I've tried to checkout, it won't let me purchase. This is super disappointing! I will say their full priced items sometimes are way too much. I often wait until using go on sale. They have the best accessories.
Logyn M.
 I love their products. Thank you in touch with a lot of the styles. The customer service and handled very well. If every time you shop at this specific store would be around sweater season. They always have these unique designs that they come up with for their sweaters. I also love their 111 collection. Their women’s business section is also they wouldn’t mind because it’s not just a simple pant suit. You can make it your own.
Tami M.
Wesley Chapel , FL
I shop at both the store and it's factory outlet. Personally, I prefer the outlet. The store just seems more orderly, and the employees are a lot more helpful. I've had one even stick with me while I tried things on so she could help me decided.

As for the regular store, it's not bad. Just not up to the outlet level, in my opinion. The employees are nice enough, but they keep to themselves. They don't do the rounds of "may I help you". Usually, I like that, but when I'm digging through pants for a size, I'd like another set of hands.

Express is my go to for business attire (some anyway). The blouses and long sleeves are amazing. As are the editorial pants and their selection of blazers. The men section is even better.

When shopping for work, remember to check out #Express. #TrendyForWork #GoodForCasualAndBusiness
Samantha T.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my favorite stores. The clothes are good quality (not always super consistent in quality, but overall I’m pleased), there are a variety of styles, and they are always coming out with new items. The prices can be a little high, but there are always sales, like 50% off everything, so it’s reasonable. Join their rewards program, they are always sending out codes for discounts
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I’ve been wearing express for as long as I can remember. I find the most stylish items of my wardrobe at express AND they’re affordable! You can’t beat the quality of the clothing for the price! One of my absolute favorite places to shop!

i bought this super cute trench coat at express recently
Samantha R.
Good customer service, very trendy and a bit higher end without being absurdly priced. I always buy more than I intend when I go in here. And they have great men’s clothing also, my boyfriend also buys more than intended when we go here. I love their dresses and jeans. The shoes for the most part are very nice but some of them I have felt are not good quality.
Kaycie  S.
Seattle, WA
Are the clothes really worth the price?
Alma B.
Does anyone know then Express has there best sales?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
What's your favorite thing to shop for at Express?
Maryah H.
, FL
What's there price range from ?
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
Are their clothes tight fitting?? do they have a good range of sizes?