Express

by EXPRESS

#voxbox#influencer 💕 please PICK ME I HAVEN'T HAD ANY VOX BOX YET. 💕💕💕?
Is there sizing true to size in USA sizing ?
I’m seeing cute boots but always nervous to order online, do they actually hold up? Good quality?
Start your review of Express!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love their clothes especially those Barcelona tops super sexy great quality clothing and plus they often have discounts all you have to do is sign up and you will receive those emails 😊in reviews
i love express their outfits are amazing and very good quality but a bit pricey but when the sales come they are amazing in reviews
...they are one of the only jeans that fit me really good, i also love the work clothes that they have, the quality is really good here too but the prices are a bit highin reviews
Express is on trend with fashion for women and men and, if you sign up to recieve their emails, they have some great deals.in reviews
I wear Express clothes almost every day, from their jeans and causal tops to their dress pants and tops, their clothes tend be very high quality.in reviews
Dallas P.
Poteau, OK
Express uploaded by Dallas P.
I loveeeeee express. I don’t think paying full price is good, but I will shop sale items. I love to shop in store bc it is iffy ordering online.
Nicole M.
Danbury, CT
Express uploaded by Nicole M.
I brought these glasses maybe 2 years ago and they’re still my FAV. If I ever come across them again ,I will buy another one just in case. It’s such a “on a budget” type of glasses that it looks expensive !!
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Express uploaded by Iris A.
I can always walk out with a bag full of clotjing from Express. I have a credit card through them because they have a good points system. They often have good sale and clearance items, and something all year round.
Brittany K.
Berlin, NJ
Express uploaded by Brittany K.
Love this wrap . So comfortable and fits amazing. You can wear it with a dress or black leggings. Something easy and fun to throw on. Dress it up or down.
Shauna L.
Los Angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Express uploaded by Shauna L.
I adore Express. I can’t talk highly of them enough. The outfit in my photo is literally head to toe Express. I’ve been shopping at Express for as long as I could shop and have always had the best experiences. The clothes are always classy and I love them and the fact that they carry more smaller sizes for those who have more of a petite frame. They’re also not too expensive, which I love. For the longest time they carried faux leather leggings which have become my staples that have lasted years. Whenever I see a cute top, or new faux leggings that I don’t already own, I’m their #1 customer. 😂. #Express #RockGlam #ootd
Amber V.
Temple, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Express uploaded by Amber V.
I really am in love with the wide leg romper I found from express! The material is really soft and it’s soooo comfortable, and classy!
Kyaustin T.
ks
Express uploaded by Kyaustin T.
Lace cami on sale at Express . Comes in black and white. Can be dressed up or down. Fits TTS. Wearing a small in pic. Breathable. Lightweight. Comfortable.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love anything from express! The jewelry is pretty and shoes are great quality. I had a pair of shoes that lasted me years! The clothing is the only brand that I can get to fit me in all the right places!
Melissa B.
Okemos, MI
Express uploaded by Melissa B.
This is one of my favorite clothing stores. It isn’t too trendy yet has some trendy items and staple items like jeans for all trends. I love their tops! They have excellent service and I earn free rewards the more I spend at the store with their credit card. Some items are true to size and some are not so look at the material of any shirt. Feel free to ask me questions. I’ll post some shirts from them
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Express uploaded by MANDY K.
Every time I go to Express, there's at least a few things I want. They always have a good mix of casual and work styles. Their apparel is on the higher end, but the clothes are typically well made in both construction and quality fabric. There's an amount of sophistication to the designs, that gives it a timeless feel, so I'll be able to wear them for years to come as opposed to trendier fast fashion boutiques.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...