Express

by EXPRESS

I’m seeing cute boots but always nervous to order online, do they actually hold up? Good quality?
anyone know how their reward system works ?
Whatbisbthebmain difference between the editor and columnist pants?
Start your review of Express!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love their clothes especially those Barcelona tops super sexy great quality clothing and plus they often have discounts all you have to do is sign up and you will receive those emails 😊” in 30 reviews
“i love express their outfits are amazing and very good quality but a bit pricey but when the sales come they are amazing ” in 26 reviews
“...they are one of the only jeans that fit me really good, i also love the work clothes that they have, the quality is really good here too but the prices are a bit high” in 26 reviews
“Express is on trend with fashion for women and men and, if you sign up to recieve their emails, they have some great deals.” in 19 reviews
“I wear Express clothes almost every day, from their jeans and causal tops to their dress pants and tops, their clothes tend be very high quality.” in 18 reviews
Express uploaded by Priya P.
I don't usually shop at Express. Their clothes never fit me well. But today I went it and found a dress I loved. I tried a small which was too big and usually the xsmall at Express is too small, but it fit great. It's a cute little dress that I plan on wearing to my Boss' Xmas party. Express
Greencastle
You pay for overnight, but NEVER get your stuff the next day. I called to find out where my item was and they told me it would take a little longer to process. Well, no fair. I paid the 21.99 to have it here the next day. Quality clothes, but DO NOT PAY FOR OVERNIGHT. You will get it in two days, but pay Overnight price. It's a racket. I'm calling back to get my money, if I'm not refunded, this review will be on every site I can find, because it is true. And their shipping is a scam. Happened with more than one item and I'm tried of it.
Express is the first place I go when looking for a party dress or something for a formal occasion! They have some truly beautiful and unique pieces. Only reason I took away 1 star is because the prices, without a sale or promo happening, are on the higher end. But I think sometimes it's worth it, and you've got to treat yourself every now and then ;)
Cedar Rapids, IA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I would have given Express 5 stars, but I hate how they closed a lot of their stores and made them outlet stores. The quality sucks compared to their regular stores. I understand that it is cheaper prices, but I just wish they would have kept all of the regular stores. I don't shop there as often now.
I love the quality of their clothing. It literally lasts forever without pilling even after many washes. Their price is decent for trendy work appropriate clothing. It is also very versatile so I can where it everyday. Only downside is that I find the sizes online and in stores to be slightly different.
Dublin, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this company! While their prices can be somewhat high at times, if you have a little patience, the items you’re eyeing will most likely be on sale in the near future. It seems like they’re always having a good sale! Hands down my favorite store for clothing.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Express uploaded by BriAnne H.
Express uploaded by BriAnne H.
I love express. Being slightly bigger sometimes I have trouble finding things to fit but they have an array of sizes. Their sales are also amazing! The Black Friday deals are a steal and the quality is great
Love their clothing for both work and nights out on the town! Their clothing can be pricey but they have great sales or have flash sales online that you can get amazing deals on their clothes! Great quality fabrics and would def recommend to anyone!
Took out a credit card with this company when I was 16! Tells you how much I loves this brand and continue to love this brand. At times this are most affordable at the outlets and the store scan be quite pricey but that is not always the case.
Sicklerville , NJ
I love everything about express. I enjoy getting their everyday clothing as well as their dressy and work clothing. Basically my whole closet is from there. The pricing can be a bit high for me but if you use their coupons it’s not as bad.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Scranton, PA
2 years ago
Does anyone know of a store that ships to the US with blouses/professional tops similar to the Express City shirt? I love express quality but I hate paying $40-$60 for one blouse! Sometimes I’ll settle for some cheaper quality items in Primark, but the closest store is 2 hours away.
Selena M. • a year ago
New York and company they always have bomb sales