Express

by EXPRESS

Has anyone tried the Express style clothing rental? Thoughts?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
#voxbox#influencer 💕 please PICK ME I HAVEN'T HAD ANY VOX BOX YET. 💕💕💕?
Start your review of Express!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love their clothes especially those Barcelona tops super sexy great quality clothing and plus they often have discounts all you have to do is sign up and you will receive those emails 😊in reviews
i love express their outfits are amazing and very good quality but a bit pricey but when the sales come they are amazing in reviews
...they are one of the only jeans that fit me really good, i also love the work clothes that they have, the quality is really good here too but the prices are a bit highin reviews
Express is on trend with fashion for women and men and, if you sign up to recieve their emails, they have some great deals.in reviews
I wear Express clothes almost every day, from their jeans and causal tops to their dress pants and tops, their clothes tend be very high quality.in reviews
Janine W.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Express uploaded by Janine W.
Easy to shop on their online website. Great products that actually last. There’s something for everyone at Express
Autumn F.
Allentown, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Express uploaded by Autumn F.
Express uploaded by Autumn F.
I always love shopping at express. Both the womens and mens clothing are made well. For the men, I love their work clothing, flannels, and jeans. For the women, I really enjoy everything they have to offer! Pricing is similar to Nordstrom’s and they have a great return policy. I’m wearing the mens flannel in this picture and it is beyond comfy 😍
Endina A.
Saint Louis, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Express uploaded by Endina A.
My favorite thing from Express is their jeans, they have a lot of variety, sizes and styles. They have a good reward program and good sales and clearance.
Venus L.
Dallas, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Express uploaded by Venus L.
Express uploaded by Venus L.
How can I begin this review... I'll be 30yo in a month and I kinda outgrew the other department stores like forever 21. I like express because they have a good range from "office" to "night out" wardrobe and I can vary between classy, sexy or both. The quality is good and I got my favorite jeans from them. Definitely a great store.
Nancy C.
Woodbridge, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Express uploaded by Nancy C.
I love the quality of the clothes, great designs, the accessories are beautiful and I am a fan of their dressesEXPRESS
Annie R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Express uploaded by Annie R.
Express is one of my favorite stores to shop at. They always have a great selection of outfits in my opinion. My boyfriend also likes to shop there. I usually prefer to shop online but occasionally I go into the store.
TARAH W.
Enfield, NH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Express uploaded by TARAH W.
I enjoy shopping 🛍 at Express online and in store. Their sizes are very standardized. Jeans tops adnd shoes are great quality.
Candice  R.
Newton, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Express uploaded by Candice  R.
I have been a loyal customer of Express since I was a teenager!! This Winter I signed up for their free Express Insiders club which gives you amazing incentives, like free cash credits to use towards your purchases!! Who doesn’t like saving money?? Especially with the high quality clothing of Express!! Sign up today and start saving today and looking fabulous!! (for men and women)
Sara  D.
Freehold, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Express uploaded by Sara  D.
Great brand, great quality, true to size and lasts for years. I have Stuff from years ago
Dallas P.
Poteau, OK
Express uploaded by Dallas P.
I loveeeeee express. I don’t think paying full price is good, but I will shop sale items. I love to shop in store bc it is iffy ordering online.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...