BY EXPRESS

Express
  • "I love their clothes especially those Barcelona tops super sexy great quality clothing and plus they often have discounts all you have to do is sign up and you will receive those emails 😊" in 30 reviews
  • "I think they have really cute clothes, i love the jeans they are one of the only jeans that fit me really good, i also love the work clothes that they have, the quality is really good here too but the prices are a bit high" in 26 reviews
  • "i love express their outfits are amazing and very good quality but a bit pricey but when the sales come they are amazing " in 26 reviews
  • "Express is on trend with fashion for women and men and, if you sign up to recieve their emails, they have some great deals." in 19 reviews
  • "I wear Express clothes almost every day, from their jeans and causal tops to their dress pants and tops, their clothes tend be very high quality." in 18 reviews
Ajah A.
Normal, IL
Express is one of my favorite stores. I can always count on them for business casual or business attire while still being able to look stylish. I used to work at an express & I just loved looking at all the clothes lol imagining myself in them. One of my favorite purchases from here was an all white business women suit jacket & dress pants that I wore for a fashion show where I was a leader and our theme was a tribute to prince and inspiring artists. I was poppin!!!
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
I am absolutely obsessed with Express. They have a little more classy clothes with a great size range. They have a reward program that is awesome and pays off quickly. One thing I would like to say is NEVER PAY FULL PRICE for ANYTHING at Express! Thy are constantly having 40% or 50% their entire store and when they don’t have that they have coupons that are like $75 off of a $200 purchase or something along those lines. The quality of the clothes is great and lasts much longer than most of my other brands!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
The only thing I don’t like is the lack of customer service. Other than that the quality of clothing is great and the prices when they have sales are to die for. I like they you can also try on your entire outfit because they let you walk out of the fitting room! I shop here for all of my work clothing. Just don’t go during peek hours or when you need help finding something. They always tell you they’ll be right back or they’re on break or something silly. It’s just rude when you spend so much time and money shopping there.
Danielle M.
I'm a tall girl, right at 6'. It can be so difficult to find jackets/coats that fit right. Most of the time sleeves are too short or the waist hits in the wrong spot. Their minus the leather jackets and wool outerwear pieces fit me perfectly (and I don't even have to but them in a tall/extended size). Love when retailers cater to lesser served markets. I recently tried their seamless bralettes, and wow, they are extremely comfortable and versatile!
Éira H.
Newmarket, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love express, but about a year ago they were taken out of Canada. I figured it was no big deal, I could shop online, but every time I've tried to checkout, it won't let me purchase. This is super disappointing! I will say their full priced items sometimes are way too much. I often wait until using go on sale. They have the best accessories.
Logyn M.
 I love their products. Thank you in touch with a lot of the styles. The customer service and handled very well. If every time you shop at this specific store would be around sweater season. They always have these unique designs that they come up with for their sweaters. I also love their 111 collection. Their women’s business section is also they wouldn’t mind because it’s not just a simple pant suit. You can make it your own.
Tami M.
Florida
I shop at both the store and it's factory outlet. Personally, I prefer the outlet. The store just seems more orderly, and the employees are a lot more helpful. I've had one even stick with me while I tried things on so she could help me decided.

As for the regular store, it's not bad. Just not up to the outlet level, in my opinion. The employees are nice enough, but they keep to themselves. They don't do the rounds of "may I help you". Usually, I like that, but when I'm digging through pants for a size, I'd like another set of hands.

Express is my go to for business attire (some anyway). The blouses and long sleeves are amazing. As are the editorial pants and their selection of blazers. The men section is even better.

When shopping for work, remember to check out #Express. #TrendyForWork #GoodForCasualAndBusiness
Samantha T.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my favorite stores. The clothes are good quality (not always super consistent in quality, but overall I’m pleased), there are a variety of styles, and they are always coming out with new items. The prices can be a little high, but there are always sales, like 50% off everything, so it’s reasonable. Join their rewards program, they are always sending out codes for discounts
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I’ve been wearing express for as long as I can remember. I find the most stylish items of my wardrobe at express AND they’re affordable! You can’t beat the quality of the clothing for the price! One of my absolute favorite places to shop!

i bought this super cute trench coat at express recently
Lainey B.
Boston, MA
This store has a great mix between going out clothes and work clothes. One thing I love to purchase at express is their shorts! I have maybe 4 or 5 pairs of shorts from here and love all of them!!! The white ones in this pic are my favorite! Sometimes the items are a bit pricey but if you wait it out they always have awesome sales and deals!!
Kaycie  S.
Puyallup, Wa
Are the clothes really worth the price?
Alma B.
Does anyone know then Express has there best sales?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
What's your favorite thing to shop for at Express?
Maryah H.
, FL
What's there price range from ?
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
Are their clothes tight fitting?? do they have a good range of sizes?