Skin CareFacial SkincareAcne Treatments & KitsExposed Skin Care
Acne Treatment Day Serum, Natural Healthy Extracts with Benzoyl Peroxide 35% Acne Treatment for Teens and Adults 17 ounces

by Exposed Skin Care

Benzoyl Peroxide – Kills acne bacteria . Green Tea Extract – Heals and protects . Tea Tree Oil – Disinfects and treats blemishes . The Exposed Acne Treatment Serum penetrates deep into pores to prevent new blemishes and whiteheads. The lightweight gel is formulated with benzoyl peroxide and tea tree oil to fight acne-causing bacteria, and green tea extract to naturally calm and heal skin throughout the day.

Benzoyl Peroxide – Kills acne bacteria; Green Tea Extract – Heals and protects; Tea Tree Oil – Disinfects and treats blemishes; The Exposed Acne Treatment Serum penetrates deep into pores to prevent new blemishes and whiteheads. The lightweight gel is formulated with benzoyl peroxide and tea tree oil to fight acne-causing bacteria, and green tea extract to naturally calm and heal skin throughout the day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Exposed Skin Care Acne Treatment Day Serum, Natural Healthy Extracts with Benzoyl Peroxide 3.5% Acne Treatment for Teens and Adults 1.7 ounces!
Macy K.
Oreana, IL
This was probably the first thing that I started using to clear my acne away mine was really bad and still really is probably bc I havnt been using it lately (Ik I’ve been lazy) but exposed has help me a ton and I’m so thankful
Nicollette B.
By using this with the other steps, I have noticed a dramatic difference in my skin, keeping it acne free for over four years. It’s the only system I stick with!
Melissa S.
Birmingham
It works when used with the entire regimen. You use it only during the morning because there is a clear pore serum that is used at night. It tends to over-dry your skin just a bit, but that is expected with acne clearing products. I do enjoy the clear pore serum better, but overall this is a good product
Jennifer L.
Toronto, ON
The best acne treatment I’ve ever used and it doesn’t make my skin greasy at all. It really helps clearing up my active acne and now I just need to deal with the scar. It would be nice if exposed has an acne scar removing product.
Damian S.
Pretty drying, but I use the acne treatment and pore clear serum on a swapping basis per day instead of both every day.

Looking for your answer?