Exposed Acne Treatment Kit

by Exposed Acne Treatment

Exposed offers the best acne treatment solution on the market by combining revolutionary products that work together to wash away dead skin cells, cleanse your pores of bacteria, eliminate acne, and prevent pimples from returning. Many companies promise to eliminate acne by using ingredients that scrub away dirt, providing topical treatments that dry the skin and cause redness and inflammation. Our Exposed best acne treatment kit products work together to cure the skin of acne, counter future pimples, and heal inflamed skin and facial scars. Exposed uses dermatologist approved ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and green tea leaf extracts to smooth and care for your skin, so you can begin your day feeling confident and refreshed.

Has anyone tried Exposed Acne Treatment Kit ? Especially for Hormonal or Cystic Acne? [user:acnesupergirl]
Can I use this if I have sensitive skin?
Where can I purchase this product?
Start your review of Exposed Acne Treatment Kit!
Amy B.
Easley, SC
I'm 25 and have had cystic hormonal acne along with other annoying acne since I was in 8th grade. Usually, I'm not one to fall for advertisements, but I purchased the kit after seeing advertisements on Total Beauty. I'm a bit of a skeptic, and I wasn't sure if it was legit since the advertisements and articles about the kit seemed a little over the top. But,... my acne was really bad and I needed something, so I was brave enough to give it a try. The first day I got the kit, I had a deep cyst on my chin that just would not heal and seemed to grow bigger by the day. After one night's use, I noticed an improvement on the texture and speed of healing of that cysts and a few other cysts. I've only been using the kit for about 3 weeks, but there is some improvement in the texture of my skin. At times, the kit can be really drying, but that is to be expected. I find the scent pleasant, but if you don't like tea tree oil, you may have to adjust to the scent. I will say that the first thing I'm going to run out of is the moisturizer by a long shot. I will continue using this and we will see how effective it is around that time of the month next month!
Caitlin  N.
Ashland, KY
Exposed Acne Treatment Kit uploaded by Caitlin  N.
This is a great acne system for teens that need a solid skincare routine to fight and prevent acne. I personally am 30 years old and suffer for adult hormonal acne and this acne regimen had such rave reviews i had to try it, but after 2 months of using it exactly has directed, morning and night, my acne just kept getting worse and worse. Once i switched to a gentle cleanser, prescription tretinoin (Retinol), and a non-comedogenic moisturizer, my acne actually started clearing up. I still think the ingredients in this system are great but i also think this would only be good for people just starting out with skincare and have mild acne.
Haley B.
This acne treatment kit got rid of all my acne in a month!! It is a little pricey but totally worth it if you have oily skin like mine! Using this every day and night has made my skin super soft and clear! I love this!!:)
Juliana S.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I can not express how much I recommend this! It is on your higher priced subscriptions but it is so worth it! Other products usually leave my skin dry and red but not this one, it is a 3 step product depending on your time of day you use them accordingly and they are super refreshing and really do as promised.
Kimberly B.
Walker
I've struggled with acne prone skin for the last 6 years. This is hands down the best product that has controlled my black heads, and brake outs and quickly heal the ones that do show up. I would highly recommend
Paula C.
Winter Park, FL
Perfecto tratamiento para el acne los resultadoa aon sensacionales y sobretodo muy rapidos
Athena J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I had very bad cystic acne and it was horrible so I tried exposed and it really cleared up! I ran out of the face wash and toner but not the serums so I still use the serums with my other face wash and it woks good but not as good as with the toner mostly but my acne still isn't bad I get a few pimples that clear up pretty fast. But exposed did wonders for my skin and I'm glad my cystic acne is gone! Hardly any scaring left from other products that I've used over the last year and brightened and lightened my scars. Also the little towel to wash your face is so very gentle but also very affective!
Amera A.
Tampa, FL
I just wanted to add my voice to the people saying this stuff really works, and you should definitely try it if you haven't already. I've followed the regimen very closely for 8 months now (though I only need to do it once a day), and in that time I've had 99.9% clear skin. This is after 12 years of acne including some very nasty cysts, and three courses of Accutane (which worked while I was on it, but not afterwards). This stuff is way better than anything a dermatologist has ever given me, and I just wish I'd heard about it sooner. The only cons that I've found are it does dry the skin, so a lot of (good) moisturizer is needed (I use Cerave PM), and it will cause bleaching of clothes if you don't thoroughly wash and dry your hands after using it. The regimen also takes up a short amount of time each day. However, all of these things are completely insignificant compared to the benefits. I also suggest you get an AHA in case you do still get an occasional spot. Personally I bought Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion 10% Glycolic AHA Anti-Wrinkle, which absolutely annihilated the 3-5 small spots I have had over the past 8 months.
Haley G.
Newark, DE
Oh my goodness, I can't believe no one has written a review on this kit yet! Ever since middle school I had awful awful acne and I tried absolutely everything. Neutrogena, Proactiv, you name it--nothing worked. So my mom comes home with this kit and I reluctantly start using it, not expecting any good results. Imagine my surprise when just after a few days, my face starting clearing up in my trouble spots! I wish I had taken before and after pictures it was that amazing! Take my word for it--this stuff works!
Alexa  M.
Greenfield, WI
I liked certain things about this set but my skin did not agree with it. I like the face wash a lot, but the complete kit was too strong for my sensitivite skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caitlin  N.