BY EXPOSED ACNE TREATMENT

Exposed offers the best acne treatment solution on the market by combining revolutionary products that work together to wash away dead skin cells, cleanse your pores of bacteria, eliminate acne, and prevent pimples from returning. Many companies promise to eliminate acne by using ingredients that scrub away dirt, providing topical treatments that dry the skin and cause redness and inflammation. Our Exposed best acne treatment kit products work together to cure the skin of acne, counter future pimples, and heal inflamed skin and facial scars. Exposed uses dermatologist approved ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and green tea leaf extracts to smooth and care for your skin, so you can begin your day feeling confident and refreshed.

Amanda G.
East Haven
This product helped my skin out tremendously. I’ve used countless brands and spent tons on many different products...from high end to drug store brands. I have uneven skin, clogged pores, and occasionally get cystic acne around chin area. This helped to unclog my pores, reduce the amount of cystic flare ups and made my skin feel so smooth. It has to be used consistently. I noticed that when I wasn’t consistent that my skin would start to break out.
Amera A.
Tampa, FL
I just wanted to add my voice to the people saying this stuff really works, and you should definitely try it if you haven't already.

I've followed the regimen very closely for 8 months now (though I only need to do it once a day), and in that time I've had 99.9% clear skin. This is after 12 years of acne including some very nasty cysts, and three courses of Accutane (which worked while I was on it, but not afterwards).

This stuff is way better than anything a dermatologist has ever given me, and I just wish I'd heard about it sooner. The only cons that I've found are it does dry the skin, so a lot of (good) moisturizer is needed (I use Cerave PM), and it will cause bleaching of clothes if you don't thoroughly wash and dry your hands after using it. The regimen also takes up a short amount of time each day. However, all of these things are completely insignificant compared to the benefits.

I also suggest you get an AHA in case you do still get an occasional spot. Personally I bought Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion 10% Glycolic AHA Anti-Wrinkle, which absolutely annihilated the 3-5 small spots I have had over the past 8 months.
Amy B.
Easley, SC
I'm 25 and have had cystic hormonal acne along with other annoying acne since I was in 8th grade. Usually, I'm not one to fall for advertisements, but I purchased the kit after seeing advertisements on Total Beauty. I'm a bit of a skeptic, and I wasn't sure if it was legit since the advertisements and articles about the kit seemed a little over the top. But,... my acne was really bad and I needed something, so I was brave enough to give it a try.

The first day I got the kit, I had a deep cyst on my chin that just would not heal and seemed to grow bigger by the day. After one night's use, I noticed an improvement on the texture and speed of healing of that cysts and a few other cysts. I've only been using the kit for about 3 weeks, but there is some improvement in the texture of my skin.

At times, the kit can be really drying, but that is to be expected. I find the scent pleasant, but if you don't like tea tree oil, you may have to adjust to the scent. I will say that the first thing I'm going to run out of is the moisturizer by a long shot.

I will continue using this and we will see how effective it is around that time of the month next month!
Kimberly G.
El Paso , TX
My husband uses this product and it has definitely helped him and his face looks amazing from when he started he has become very self confident and will not stop using it I will definitely keep buying it for my husband even tho it’s very pricey but well worth it
Neeley B.
Manhattan, KS
Exposed has been SO great for my skin. Before using this, I had the typical hormonal teenager acne riddled skin but after 6 months using exposed my skin is perfectly clear with only the occasional small pimple that quickly goes away. I started noticing clear skin in about 2 weeks.
Rachel K.
This is the best product I have used for acne though I still have some blemishes and they come back if I miss a few days. it is kinda pricey for the kit but has helped clear my skin more than any other product I have tried. love the smells and its an good concept of natural remedies and science.
Athena J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I had very bad cystic acne and it was horrible so I tried exposed and it really cleared up! I ran out of the face wash and toner but not the serums so I still use the serums with my other face wash and it woks good but not as good as with the toner mostly but my acne still isn't bad I get a few pimples that clear up pretty fast. But exposed did wonders for my skin and I'm glad my cystic acne is gone! Hardly any scaring left from other products that I've used over the last year and brightened and lightened my scars. Also the little towel to wash your face is so very gentle but also very affective!
Viridiana M.
This is by far the best acne treatment ever! It's really a great product. I used the kit a few years back and it worked wonderfully. I didn't have a bad case of acne, but after eating a few boxes of chocolate for Christmas my skin broke out...bad!! I knew it was for eating allll the chocolate but my skin wasn't clearing up. I was using products from the drugstore but that didn't work. I ordered the exposed kit it had great reviews. My skin cleared in about 2 weeks and went back to normal with a random breakout every now and then. My sister also tried out the kit and it work for her as well. My sister did have a pretty bad breakouts and it worked for her. I would recommend this product to anyone trying to clear their skin, or to keep it balanced.
Haley G.
Newark, DE
Oh my goodness, I can't believe no one has written a review on this kit yet! Ever since middle school I had awful awful acne and I tried absolutely everything. Neutrogena, Proactiv, you name it--nothing worked. So my mom comes home with this kit and I reluctantly start using it, not expecting any good results. Imagine my surprise when just after a few days, my face starting clearing up in my trouble spots! I wish I had taken before and after pictures it was that amazing! Take my word for it--this stuff works!
Madeline R.
League city, TX
HONESTLY BEST ACNE TREATMENT I HAVE EVER TRIED. I actually saw results which was a true relief because I haven’t been able to find anything that actually clears up my skin until this product.
Eliceth S.
Does this work in any skin type? I have mixed skin, it's oily in the nose and the rest is dry.
Mimi S.
Sidi bel abbes
I have acne prone skin....is this suitable for me....does it work??
Autumn M.
Burkesville, KY
Does this work? My face is extremely acne prone.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Does this really work?
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
Where can I buy it from?

Amazon