BY EXPOSED ACNE TREATMENT

• Can anybody tell me if this one is better then proactive?2 Answers
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
The only acne product that has truly worked for me without drying out my face. Second time I've used it, because the kits are kinda pricey, but definitely the best! The other products like proactive and over the counter acne medicine would leave my face really irritated and dry to the point where it was really noticeable. That's when I found this stuff, and I loved it!!
Athena J.
Athena J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing!!!!!! It cleared up my cystic adult acne so beautifully! Very little scarring and any scarring I did have I've lightened with other products I've used but exposed truly made my skin better and I'm so happy because it felt like nothing would make my acne better but then i gave this a try! Thankfully!!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
N Royalton, OH
I am really disappointed maybe not in the product, but my skin! I see all these reviews of this product working for people and it barely did anything for my skin. I was so excited to be getting this product because its the first acne system that I have ever bought. Maybe I just need to try something different.
Lori E.
Lori E.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first acne treatment that has actually worked for me in the long term. Most treatments will either dry out my skin or make it even more oily than it already is. Exposed really cleanses my skin at the perfect level. I will continue to use it for a while.
Jaydon P.
Jaydon P.
Elizabethton, TN
Love this for acne prone skin and would defiantly recommend to treat mild - moderate acne!
Lismayri P.
Lismayri P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG this product is so extremely good, i love it ... Super recommended.....
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Johnston, RI
Like any acne treatment product,the results can vary based on your skin and ability to stick to a routine. The first week I used the product everyday and it dried my skin out pretty badly. I switched to every 2-3 days and it was a bit better. I still suffered from dryness, but the moisturizer was decent. I found that it did a good job covering the dryness everywhere except my cheekbones. It cleared up a bit of the mild acne, but some of the tougher stuff it did not help with. I typically see a spike in my breakouts that one special week a month for us ladies. It just could not combat my breakouts at those times. I am still searching for a good acne treatment as this just didn't cut it. The one upside is the money back guarantee - if you do not achieve a reduction of your acne and smoother skin, you may return your first kit WITHIN 1 YEAR OF YOUR PURCHASE for a full refund.
Jess C.
Jess C.
Aston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only acne system that has ever worked for my skin. Started using about 5 years ago after dealing with awful skin since about 6th grade. I had tried just about every product you could buy, face washes, skin creams, spot treatments, nothing worked. Somehow I found this acne system online & figured I'd give it a shot. Been using ever since & my skin has improved a great deal.
Reagan F.
Reagan F.
Tampa, FL
I used this product for over a month. The website specifically stated "clearer skin in a month or your money back." My skin, while it did not break out more, would not clear. I am heavily disappointed as I thought this all natural method would finally work for me.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Winnipeg
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good for ache prone skin, it had good packaging & everything it was very affordable, & it Elias very effective in a lot of ways, & I purchased it at Walmart &'yes I would buy it again :) ........
Mariela M.
Mariela M.
Can anybody tell me if this one is better then proactive?