BY EXPO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Find Writing Instruments And Accessories at Target.com! Expo Ultra Fine Tip Dry Erase Marker in Assorted Colors - 4ct see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Target
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I found these markers at Target during back to school season. I have a dry erase calendar that I use for the family. I was using a fine tip dry erase marker but it was still too thick for my small calendar boxes and it tend to bleed or wouldn't fit in the squares perfectly. I found these and gave it a try and love them. They are really a ULTRA Fine tip, and allows me to write on my calendar and make out what was written on it.  I am even happier to find them at Walmart but with more colors like pink and purple.