Expo Low Odor Starter Marker Set uploaded by Adriana G.

BY EXPO

Small scale kit makes getting started at the whiteboard easy! Sampler pack includes 5 markers, block eraser and 2-oz cleaner. Perfect for small offices and homes, this kit includes 5 fine-point markers, 1 block eraser, and 2-oz bottle of EXPO(R) non-toxic spray-on cleaner to keep your board looking new. Low odor - ideal for confined spaces. Specially formulated low-odor ink is perfect for whiteboard use in schools, small offices and homes. Ink is certified AP nontoxic and conforms to ASTM D-4236 for your safety. Handful of colors for bright, vivid writing. Consistent color quality ensures bright vivid messages. Includes 2 black markers, and 1 each of red, blue and green. EXPO2(R) Low-Odor Dry-Erase Starter Kit, Fine-Point, 5 Markers, Black (2), Red, Blue, Green is one of many Board Accessories available through Office Depot. Made by EXPO2. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these markers, they are affordable, easy to find in any large supermarket or office store, they write smoothly, and they are a quality product. You can tell they aren't cheaply made or easily broken. I will definitely be buying these again sometime soon.
Anastasia L.
This set is really worth the money!  I always have erasers starting to wear out by the time I use the markers up so I just keep repurchasing the pack.  I was very surprised how well these markers write and the eraser is good for making sure to have a real clean board!
Adriana G.
Downey, CA
Our child's teacher always requests that we buy this particular set for kids when they go back to school. It lasts long and is worth the price. We buy the teacher a set, and our son a set. Would recommend!
Taniesha F.
I use a small board for my calendar and they are too thick to read. I like fine point better. Also I have had a number of these packages some work really well others don't.
Brandi P.
Lula, GA
Expo is the best brand of dry erase markers. I like every kind they make! The only difference with these are the smell isn't as strong. They work great!
breanna w.
Best dry erase markers ever! I use these on my dry erase calender and they are not dry and i love the cleaning spray!
Vanessa L.
Brampton, ON
This ez erase board starter set is awesome. I have a high appreciation for the slim markers since I write big. It's such a convenience since it already comes with everything but the white board.