BY EXPO

Expo mountable whiteboard caddy, with 4 markers/eraser, set see more...

Riah W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I've been using these markers since elementary school up until now and these markers are great. They are easy to erase and great to write with. I love doodling with these things on whiteboards or writing to do lists. These things work great, and this is my go to brand for dry erase markers.
Bonnie L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are super awesome for the variety of colors and are very easy to clean on my dry erase board!! I have been using these forever from grade school to adulthood. They are always affordable and can find them anywhere!
Judith Z.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love Expo erase markers there so easy to get out of your stuff whenever your kids play around with them usually my kids play with them on the board and they love them
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
have recently started using a whiteboard at work to save paper, but the basic pen with eraser that comes with it didn't seem that it would last that long with the amount of info I write down which I then erase to start over. It works, keeps the board white and blank as soon as I swipe it
lindsay F.
I love Expo markers they seem to last a long time the colors are nice and vibrant this is not very expensive you can get it in a variety of different colors I like this product comes with an eraser I have a whiteboard I love to use it my daughter has her own as well you can purchase this at any store that sells office supplies I purchased this for about $7
Ntia C.
These are the only markers I buy for my dry eraser Board I have also used them on paper and they are wonderful. very affordable for the quantity and quality of it and they last a long time. I would recommend it to other people and I would suggest to also look at the dollar store I was able to find Expo Markers for $1 (3 in a pack)
Natalie G.
Awesome little package deal. You get some primary colors as well as an eraser. This is good to buy for first timers since it comes out to be cheaper (if you're buying Expo brand). Good colors. Great pigmentation and they last a good while before drying out.
Amber F.
These are always useful. Especially if you have a small or medium sized dry erase board that you have around you. I keep one on the wall of my dorm room. Keep notes, reminders, and important dates on your board using these markers! They don't dry out easily like generic brand markers sometimes do.
Sabrina M.
Orlando , FL
I always have these on hand. So great if you have a mini white board to study. I like to write or draw things out for class over and over and this way I don't waste paper in the process. I would recommend
Kristen D.
These markers are great! They're very pigmented. I feel like the red marker always dries out the fastest in my opinion. They're a little pricey, but I feel like they're the cheapest at Walmart.
Brianna W.
Do these markers have a long lifespan?
Naty R.
Around how long do these last??
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
I find that they last a semester or 2. it depends on how often you use them of course.
Yetzzel p.
Medley, FL
You are saying, do you like?
Nikita T.
Is there any way to get coupons on EXPO products? I'd love to buy these at a cheaper price! 😊