Expo EXPO Erase Marker

by Expo

#15 in Markers

Expo 6ct asst. chisel tip dry erase marker starter set

I ordered a new white board and realized shortly after that I’m going to need to get some dry erase markers! Just want to make sure I don’t spend a small fortune for garbage. Are these what most people go with or would you recommend something else?Expo EXPO Erase Marker
Have you tried this?
what do you use these for?
Start your review of Expo EXPO Erase Marker!
Product Highlights
“As a college student I must own about 5 white boards.” in reviews
“Also this starter pack is the best because it will last you a long time especially the spray!” in reviews
Fontana, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Expo dry erase markers are awesome! They are some of the best on the market. I have a white dry erase board and daily leave reminders for hubby. Like, did you take your afternoon medicine? Did you eat the lunch I left you? They are reasonably priced and they now have fine Tip markers as well as the broad tip! 😇
1,776 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Expo is hands down the best quality brand of dry erase markers out there,... I love how smoothly they write and how pigmented the ink is! I bought these at Target for my dry erase board calendar and they work perfectly! I’m able to color code my schedule and write tons of details about my plans without it looking messy or crowded... Definitely recommend these markers! Way better than the cheaper knock-offs for sure!
1,623 reviews
I really like Expo's brand of markers. They always last a long time and are vibrant and smooth to write with. This is a nice starter pack because it comes with good basic colors, spray, and an eraser. It would be nice if you're a teacher or if you have an office.
Gwinn, MI
I love the EXPO brand! They are consistent and they actually come off the white boards when it is time to erase them. They are affordable and come in a ton of fun colors. I would recommend these to anyone who uses whiteboards and I would recommend them to every single teacher I know.
trenton
Decorator Expert Level 1
These dry erase markers are a favorite in our home. We love the variety of colors and they do not dry out quickly like some of the other brands we have purchased. My kids teachers also request this brand of marker for use in their classrooms. Overall this set is a great value. Stock up for the school year while you can at these low prices.
Deltona, FL
Decorator Expert Level 4
Expo EXPO  Erase Marker uploaded by concetta B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product for dry erase markers. I use these daily for my calendars at the office and also for the job boards for our customers. Easy to erase always and very affordable! I would recommend this product for any dry erase user
Linden, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
The best dry erase markers I've found! They're always on my kid's school supply list, so have bought them a lot. I homeschool my oldest, and use these with him also. They have good variety of colors, the coloring goes on smooth when used, and easy to wipe right off. Its handy to get the eraser to use too, but not necessary. Can use a rag or paper towels to wipe it off. Great markers!
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are super awesome for the variety of colors and are very easy to clean on my dry erase board!! I have been using these forever from grade school to adulthood. They are always affordable and can find them anywhere!
Richland, WA
Decorator Expert Level 4
1,229 reviews
Expo Dry Erase Markers are the best on the market! They can write on pretty much any hard surface! The pack comes with four markers. Two black and one red and one blue. It also comes with an eraser and a bottle of cleaner. The markers last a very long time as long as you put the cap back on them. They are not streaky like some of the cheaper ones. If you have a dry erase board then you need this set!
Hialeah, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Expo EXPO  Erase Marker uploaded by Vanessa G.
EXPO dry erase markers are long lasting and don't stain your white board. I have so many of these and they are the best by far. I stock up when in the summer when all the school supplies go on sale. teachers always ask for some in advances and i need these for college as well. kids love using them at home to study too. can't go wrong with using them and they don't make a mess on your hands either.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...