Expo EXPO Bullet Tip Bright Sticks Wet-Erase Fluorescent Marker Set - uploaded by Jessica R.

BY EXPO

Expo bullet tip bright sticks wet-erase fluorescent marker set - assorted see more...

Samantha B.
I Love these markers!
I use these Markers daily on my family calendar in our kitchen. They are great and easily removed with a magic eraser. Little pricey but they last a while without drying out !
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 3
These markers are bomb.com honestly. The best thing about them is the wet erase aspect. It is so easy to wipe off an important date on your dry erase board by accident. Whether your friend was standing too close to the dry erase board and wipes it off with their clothes or skin or if it falls off your wall and lands on your mouse pad. Freak accidents like these have happened to me before and unlucky me, I didn't have those impulses written anywhere else so I lost the times when I was supposed to be there. This solved that problem and it was one of the best college investments ever! They also are adorable colors!
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Awesome!
Great colors and super fun to write with
I use them at work on you posters, windows to track sales team numbers, the restroom to leave funny notes for each other to pass the day. At home I write jokes on the dishwasher or fridge. I take them with me to my moms and leave her notes in the restroom mirror.

Perfect for FUN!
Jessica R.
Gainesville, FL
We use these at my job for one of our boards that we use for our events it has a black background and lights up which definitely bring out the colors and these are the only markers we can use for it because regular expo markers won't show!
Morgan B.
Love these! We use these were I work and they make our boards look so much more fun and pretty! I work at a bar so bright colors are important and these due the job! Even would recommend for schools! Great for kids as while!
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
Really cool colors. Fun on black boars but I have only used that once. These colors are a little too light for a white board, so I do not tend to purchase these.
Ashlyn S.
Austin, TX
I used these at work in the past. Very fun colors but a little expensive. Colors are very pigmented and last until you wipe the, off. Easy to clean as well!
Ka l.
Expo EXPO Bullet Tip Bright Sticks Wet-Erase Fluorescent Marker Set - are awesome. I love how it glides on the board and how beautiful the colors are.
Ivannys M.
I 'm fanatical markers , colors , crayons and all that pertains to office products and stationery and these markers are no exception
María R.
weston, FL
Es un buen producto, resalta de manera muy detallada y su gama de colores son resaltantes, se los recomiendo 100% son excelentes
John L.
Are these highlighters?
rebecca p.
THESE ARE CUTE I NEED TO GET ME A PACK OF THEM CAUSE I KEEP LOSING ALL MY MAGIC MARKERS
Loni F.
Wet erase???
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
Do these dry out really quick?
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Do you like to use this brand?