Expo Dry Erase Markers

by Expo

#4 in Markers

Add excitement. Add emphasis. Add color! Use our markers to schedule and present. Durable 3-way chisel tip allows you to mark broad, medium or fine lines. For use on whiteboards, glass and most non-porous surfaces. Low odor ink. Intense colors. Non toxic.

Which color do you use the most?
Do these dry out fast? I have heard that they do
Where can you buy the other colors besides the basic 4?
Start your review of Expo Dry Erase Markers!
Product Highlights
“I feel like the color sometimes fades if I'm writing for a long time and it's hard to read when someone's looking at the board at an angle.” in 17 reviews
“...quality and it does not smell like other markers that are used for the white board :)” in 8 reviews
“These work great, we love to dray on our draw bored with them, and we even wright on the windows with them.” in 8 reviews
“The ink lasts for a while so you don't have to replace too often, and as long as you get the low odor ones they don't smell too bad.” in 7 reviews
“They last for a very long time and I actually left the top off of one of them for like 2 days and it didnt even dry up.” in 6 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Expo is hands down the best quality brand of dry erase markers out there,... I love how smoothly they write and how pigmented the ink is! These work perfectly for my dry erase board calendar and the chisel tip never dries out! Not to mention, they don’t have an awful odor like some other brands... Definitely recommend these markers. Way better than the cheaper knock-offs for sure!
Expo dry erase markers continue to be my absolute favorite. They are excellent quality. I love that there are so many different colors to chose from and that you can buy different sizes. I prefer the thicker ones myself, especially for writing on the board.
La Junta, CO
I absolutely love these markers. They seem to last forever. They write clear and smoothly on any marker service and/or glass. They typically are extremely affordable, especially if you purchase them in bulk. I typically get mine from Sams Club. You’d think by doing so you’d get stuck with boring colors but I got so many options to choose from which adds to the therapeutic fun at work.
Washington
I'll be completely honest here, I HATE EXPO DRY ERASE MARKERS! Now you are no doubt wondering what in the world could a dry erase marker do that would prompt such a negative remark? Well I've invested hundreds of dollars in EXPO markers over the years, and they always, ALWAYS fall short of expectations, and leave me screaming in frustration. They do not deliver adequate ink to surface, the opacity is always somewhere around 60%. This creates issues with visibility from more than 3 feet away, and always leaves my creative content looking messy and lacking. Each time I have to purchase them again, i feel nauseated by the idea I am spending $$ on something I know will disappoint me, and that is a bad feeling to get. I can not comprehend why expo seems incapable of making a dry erase marker that actually delivers enough ink/color to form a solid unfaded line, or write a sentence that doesn't need to be gone over more than once making everything look like a yeti delivered the content.
Purchased at: Target
They write really well but I feel they can dry out a little quickly sometimes and I can also struggle to get them off my white board but I love the color and plus they don’t smell bad
Rochester, MN
Love my Expo markers. I have a big white board in my office and these markers are great for jotting down important things, writing down goals with a client, or just for doodling or writing an inspiring quote! These dry erase board markers are affordable and you can find them at your local Walmart, Office Max, Kmart, etc. They are long lasting and very effective. They also come in all sorts of cool colors nowadays! I will definitely continue to purchase these and I highly recommend them!
These are classic! Trusted by teachers and students. Expo markers are my favorite dry erase brand. They have solid packaging, great variety of colors, and they show up very well on white boards. The scent can be a little strong but other than that these are perfectly made. can choose from the regular colors or if you want brighter more unique colors, they have those too. Some packs even include an eraser & spray. Awwesome product for a good price!Expo Dry Erase Markers
Jermyn, PA
I work in daycare where we constantly keep track of details, as well as communicate with families with our dry-erase boards. Expo markers last the longest and are the easiest to clean off, even if you don't have the spray! My son also uses them in school, and I only buy expo. We tried a pack of a cheaper brand once, and the whole pack was used up in less than a month~!
Kearny , NJ
I have been purchasing and using these dry erase markers for years. Best quality. Long lasting as long as you don't leave them uncapped. Quite expensive but worth the price. I would recommend these to teachers and students alike!
Rome, GA
Expo Dry Erase Markers have become a staple on school supply list every since my daughter started school.  The low odor variety is now a must with so many children being allergic to so many things.  The Expo brand is a little more expensive than some of the others on the market but they seem to last longer so they seem to be worth the few extra dollars.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...