BY EXPO #7 in Markers

Add excitement. Add emphasis. Add color! Use our markers to schedule and present. Durable 3-way chisel tip allows you to mark broad, medium or fine lines. For use on whiteboards, glass and most non-porous surfaces. Low odor ink. Intense colors. Non toxic. see more...

• Which color do you use the most? 5 Answers
  • Do these dry out fast? I have heard that they do10 Answers
  • Where can you buy the other colors besides the basic 4?21 Answers
Expo Dry Erase Markers
  • "I feel like the color sometimes fades if I'm writing for a long time and it's hard to read when someone's looking at the board at an angle." in 17 reviews
  • "Dry erase markers something that every teachers needs and sometimes kids as well very good marker quality and it does not smell like other markers that are used for the white board :)" in 8 reviews
  • "These work great, we love to dray on our draw bored with them, and we even wright on the windows with them." in 8 reviews
  • "The ink lasts for a while so you don't have to replace too often, and as long as you get the low odor ones they don't smell too bad." in 7 reviews
  • "They last for a very long time and I actually left the top off of one of them for like 2 days and it didnt even dry up." in 6 reviews
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Review for: 4 Each more...
The best dry erase markers on the market. When there’s just one brand that makes the best of something you have to just get the best of the best. Why spend money on generic brands that won’t work as well. Top rated products on rated high for a reason and these are nothing short of that.
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
Review for: 4 Each more...
I love these dry erase markers!!! Me and my son use them all the time on our giant whiteboard. We practice writing, spelling, doing countdowns, and just doodling. I have used other brands and I just didn't like them. These do not leave that gross residue like some off brands do. Easy clean up and they don't dry out like most other dry erase markers do.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Review for: 4 Each more...
Expo markers are hard to beat! They have such a great color and write so easily on a white board. And I find that the price is a great! These are a must have for white board users!
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Review for: 4 Each more...
Expo markers are the best dry erase markers to have if you own a dry erase board. The markers work so well. They have expensive ones and inexpensive ones. Go to for dryer erase markers.
Lindsay J.
Decorator Expert Level 4
These markers are the best white board and are in fact low odor. I get the best deal through Office Depot and Walmart. They last awhile as long as you keep the caps on the markers. They are great and long lasting.
Heather |.
Review for: 4 Each more...
These are my favorite dry-erase markers. As a college student I use these to study. I find that these don't stain the whiteboard as do there markers. They wipe off easily as well. I would recommend these.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Review for: 4 Each more...
Use these at work everyday. I don't particularly like the green one, it always seems like its days are almost over, but that's just how it is. Black shows up the best, so that's my favorite one.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Love my Expo markers. I have a big white board in my office and these markers are great for jotting down important things, writing down goals with a client, or just for doodling or writing an inspiring quote! These dry erase board markers are affordable and you can find them at your local Walmart, Office Max, Kmart, etc. They are long lasting and very effective. They also come in all sorts of cool colors nowadays! I will definitely continue to purchase these and I highly recommend them!
Brenda G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are classic! Trusted by teachers and students. Expo markers are my favorite dry erase brand. They have solid packaging, great variety of colors, and they show up very well on white boards. The scent can be a little strong but other than that these are perfectly made. can choose from the regular colors or if you want brighter more unique colors, they have those too. Some packs even include an eraser & spray. Awwesome product for a good price!Expo Dry Erase Markers
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
I work in daycare where we constantly keep track of details, as well as communicate with families with our dry-erase boards. Expo markers last the longest and are the easiest to clean off, even if you don't have the spray! My son also uses them in school, and I only buy expo. We tried a pack of a cheaper brand once, and the whole pack was used up in less than a month~!
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
Favorite color? Mines red!!!
dalia a.
sydney
Whats your favorite color?
Gabrielle B.
Where can you buy the other colors besides the basic 4?
Hannah I.
How long do these last?
Mellisa O.
Do they make them in other colors besides black, blue, red and green? I would love to have other colors for my students to use with their dry erase boards.