Office SuppliesWriting & Drawing InstrumentsMarkersExpo
Dry Erase Marker Ultra Fine Tip Multicolor 4ct

Expo Dry Erase Marker Ultra Fine Tip Multicolor 4ct

by Expo

EXPO ULTRA FINE ASST 4CT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Expo Dry Erase Marker Ultra Fine Tip Multicolor 4ct!
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I found these markers at Target during back to school season. I have a dry erase calendar that I use for the family. I was using a fine tip dry erase marker but it was still too thick for my small calendar boxes and it tend to bleed or wouldn't fit in the squares perfectly. I found these and gave it a try and love them. They are really a ULTRA Fine tip, and allows me to write on my calendar and make out what was written on it.  I am even happier to find them at Walmart but with more colors like pink and purple.
Stephanie F.
I use these Ultra Fine Tip Dry Erase Markers for my monthly calendar and it’s very easy and colorful! I personally have the 8 count set and it’s convenient to use to write down any appointments, work schedule, class, and etc... I’m a very organized person and I love how long these lasts (on average a year for me).
Megan R.
Decorator Expert Level 4
1,428 reviews
Expo Dry Erase Marker Ultra Fine Tip Multicolor 4ct uploaded by Megan R.
I love these dry erase markers. The glide perfectly across my board. My daughter uses them with ease as well. Very affordable when you add on the fact they last a long time.

Looking for your answer?