GroceryExplore Cuisine
Organic Red Lentil Penne -- 8 oz

Explore Cuisine Organic Red Lentil Penne -- 8 oz

by Explore Cuisine

With the smooth texture of flour pasta and the benefits of lentils the Red Lentil Penne is a fantastic choice to keep your family happy and healthy. Comprised of only two ingredients this pasta is packed with 11g of protein and a good source of fiber. Organic gluten Free and Free of GMOs and Low GI it's pasta reinvented.Country of origin : ItalyOrganic : YesGluten Free : YesDairy Free : YesYeast Free : YesWheat Free : YesVegan : YesKosher : YesGMO Free : YesSize : 8 OZPack of : 6Product Selling Unit : case

Explore Cuisine Organic Red Lentil Penne Description; Loaded with Plant-Based Protein; Non GMO Project Verified; USDA Organic; Certified Gluten-Free; High In Protein; Good Source of Fiber

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Explore Cuisine Organic Red Lentil Penne -- 8 oz!
LaToya D.
Explore Cuisine Organic Red Lentil Penne -- 8 oz uploaded by LaToya D.
Tried this and while the pasta was hot it was good. It tasted like pasta. Once it cooled it was completely gross. The texture was nothing like a noodle when cold. I was so grossed out that I couldn't swallow it. I do not recommend this... This recipe needs to be revamped.
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Explore Cuisine Organic Red Lentil Penne -- 8 oz uploaded by Fatima A R.
I cannot find these gluten free black bean noodles in ANY store around me so I bought a case! They taste delicious & cook up to a close consistency of wheat noodles. The noodles in the box are black (black bean noodles, right?) & cook up to a very dark charcoal grey color. The water turns a charcoal grey color as well & once drained, the noodles don't typically stock to the walls of the pan as wheat noodles do. I really like the Explore Cuisine (formerly Explore Asian) & the case packaging is just right for me for a couple reasons. First, when buying in bilk, I tend to find I get a better price. Second, the noodles are so good, I go through a lot & again, since they aren't available in stores where I live, waiting for a shipment isn't always fun, especially when certain products aren't eligible for Prime shipping. The noodles are low in carbs & to me, taste really good. They do NOT taste like wheat noodles so don't compare them to that. That's like making lemon bars then saying "wow, these don't taste like brownies". Umm, just because they LOOK similar, doesn't mean they are. I toss my black bean noodles with a little olive oil & add artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, bean sprouts, broccoli, onions, water chestnuts, bell peppers, mushrooms & more. Give them a try! I think you might find you'll be surprised at how much you like them! Plus, there is no bloated feeling after eating these noodles as many experience after eating wheat pasta. Even my non-vegan, gluten loving husband thought these were pretty tasty. You may like to add a little sea salt. Not iodized (table salt). that causes high blood pressure & can make your ears ring. Try the noodles with sea salt.
Dwiti C.
Dublin, CA
Explore Cuisine Organic Red Lentil Penne -- 8 oz is an amazing product..i have been looking for healthier food options..trying to reduce the use of refined flour..this pasta is healthy and junk food at the same time..also it almost tastes like normal refined flour pasta.. I have switched to this brand now..definitely recommend
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
Explore Cuisine Organic Red Lentil Penne -- 8 oz uploaded by Sherri F.
Great Gluten Free alternative to traditional pasta! Easy to prepare and tastes great in my recipes! Love that this pasta provides 12 grams plant based protein per serving, is organic, and Non-GMO! A product I can feel good about serving my family! Received #complimentary product for trial and will repurchase. Recommend for anyone on a gluten free or plant based diet, or just for a tasty different pasta!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Explore Cuisine Organic Red Lentil Penne -- 8 oz uploaded by Christine B.
Explore Cuisine Organic Red Lentil Penne -- 8 oz uploaded by Christine B.
Explore Cuisine Organic Red Lentil Penne -- 8 oz this pasta is so good! The taste is amazing and only has 12 g of protein per 2 ounce serving, non-GMO verified, gluten-free and USDA organic! It’s a good source of fiber and it’s plant-based protein! There’s a yummy recipe on the back which I will post with my pictures. Highly recommend
Leonard S.
Covina, CA
I received this process free from PinchMe. It was actually really good. Ive never really had lentil based pasta and I really liked it. I do #recommend
Amber S.
Explore Cuisine Organic Red Lentil Penne -- 8 oz uploaded by Amber S.
This penne was sent to me from Sampler.io for free, and I must say it was a interesting ANF innovative product and healthier option to regular pasta. All though, I do prefer regular pasta , this was fun and interesting to try! If you want a healthier option to pasta, I recommend this .
Isis D.
Wallington, NJ
You wouldn’t be able to tell this is a gluten-free pasta not gritty what so ever one of my favorites packed with protein and no added sugars
Kathy P.
Roswell, GA
This is really good gluten free pasta. It doesnt break apart like other gluten free options. I still think it's not great as leftovers as normal pasta, but still better than others are.
Hilary R.
Sault Ste, ON
Explore Cuisine Organic Red Lentil Penne -- 8 oz uploaded by Hilary R.
I absolutely loved this penne and what Explore Cuisine stands for!! This penne was delicious and great for any recipe. I loved the texture and taste. It also has fibre and 12g of protein per serving. It's plant based, gluten free and organic! So many great and unique pastas made by Explore Cuisine.

Looking for your answer?