Food & SnacksPasta & NoodlesExplore Cuisine
Organic Black Bean Spaghetti Pasta 8oz - Pack of 6

Explore Cuisine Organic Black Bean Spaghetti Pasta 8oz - Pack of 6

by Explore Cuisine

Explore Cusine is Organic Black Bean Spaghetti, 7.05 Ounce -- 6 per case. Organic Explore Bean Pastas are a wonderful line of unique, gluten free, high protein and low carb pastas specially created to suit traditional cuisine, classic western dishes and address many of the dietary needs of todays consumer. This product line comes in attractive 6 pack shelf display units and in three delicious varieties. Soybean Spaghetti, Black Bean Spaghetti and Mung Bean Fettuccini are the other types Spaghetti which will not come with the case They cook up to a perfect Al Dente texture and unlike most. gluten free pasta this product does not easily overcoo Low Carb, Gluten Free, Vegan, 100 Percent Organic

New Packaging from your favorite Explore Asian Black bean Spaghetti; 100% Organic Black Bean Spaghetti; Certified Gluten Free; Certified Kosher; Certified Vegan; Naturally Rich in Protein, Fiber and Iron; Sodium Free; Great Substitute for Any Traditional Pasta!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Explore Cuisine Organic Black Bean Spaghetti Pasta 8oz - Pack of 6!
Crystal C.
Lanham, MD
Explore Cuisine Organic Black Bean Spaghetti Pasta 8oz - Pack of 6 uploaded by Crystal C.
Purchased at: Instacart
These noodles are perfect and despite them being Spaghetti I have used in Asian Cuisine and the flavor is amazing! I totally love the texture of these “Noods” definitely worth a try. My kids loved them because of the color 🖤
Rachel B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Aside from the edamame version, this truly is the only “ pasta” I’ve eaten in a really long time. High in fiber and protein, and low in carbs, it ticks off all the boxes of my health conscious mindset, and with just a tiny bit of seasoning, tastes like pasta al dente!
Brittany F.
Indianapolis, IN
Explore Cuisine Organic Black Bean Spaghetti Pasta 8oz - Pack of 6 uploaded by Brittany F.
Purchased at: Kroger
I wanted to switch things up in the pasta department. These plant based, black bean spaghetti noodles were good. High in fiber and 25 g of protein! Explore Cuisine Organic Black Bean Spaghetti Pasta 8oz - Pack of 6
Stephanie B.
Spring Hill, TN
I love this pasta! It is so filling and satisfying and doesn't make me miss traditional spaghetti at all. I started using this when I began tracking macros because of the lesser amount of carbs and increased amount of protein in this product. It has a very neutral taste, allowing it to pair well with a variety of sauces. It cooks very quickly, in about 4 minutes. I have been very happy with it and highly recommend it.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Tastes quality with high protein low calories. Great for building muscle or growing healthy hair. Better alternative to regular pasta double the protein less carbs and calories. Medium pricey but worth it. Highly recommend.
Ash M.
Fredericksburg
My wife and I are in love with this protein packed pasta ! So much better than zoodles or other pasta alternatives! I love making southwest pasta with chicken, corn and a cilantro cream sauce with it and everyone that tastes it loves it too ! Best alternative to traditional pastas I have found !

Looking for your answer?