BY EXPLORE ASIAN

Explore Asian™ Organic Black Bean Gluten Free Spaghetti Shape Authentic Cuisine.
Cooks al dente. High in protein 27% of DV. High in fiber 48% of DV. Sodium free 0% of DV.
Low fat 3% of DV. 17g carbs per serving. Rich in iron 36% of DV.
Did you know?
Our pastas are rich in protein and dietary fiber.
Regular pastas have no more than 5-6g of protein and 2-3g of dietary fibers per serving yet.
Explore Asian has 25g of protein and 12g of dietary fibers.
Certified GF™ gluten -free.
USDA organic.
Certified organic IMO Switzerland.
Vegan®. see more...

Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
Foodie Expert
These are great if you are on a high protein diet. I eat these about 2 times a week and they leave me full and satisfied. I've tried to get my family to try them but they think they look like worms. The only issue is their appearance and they have a different texture than regular noodles. Overall I will definitely keep buying them because of the health benefits!
Lindsey S.
Foodie Expert
I've turned so many of my friends on to these noodles instead of regular pasta. You get the same satisfaction and no weird after taste. WAY more healthier of an option, and great vegan/gluten-free alternative. I've tried every kind, love these the best!
Melissa M.
Poland, NY
Foodie Expert
When I bought this I was very skeptical and didn't believe I was going to like the taste. The main reason I purchased this was because of the nutrition label. This pasta is so full of protein, it's unbelievable. However, when I cooked it and added some pasta sauce to it, I couldn't believe how great it tasted!

I've purchased this item multiple times online, it's more expensive than pasta in stores, but if you're looking for something healthy and different, I would definitely recommend this black bean pasta!
Jenna O.
Foodie Expert
I swear this pasta grows when you cook it. I've had a box I got from costco for like six months now. This stuff is to die for. You can really make it so many different ways, with so many different ingredients and it tastes great hot OR cold. So happy to find another gluten free pasta that tastes amazing and is healthy! I love it with Italian salad dressing, I love it mixed with veggies, I love it with tomato sauce and parmesan cheese, I love it with oil and basil and avocado. So many ways to prepare it!
Anne Marie V.
Jacksonville , FL
I absolutely love this product! I received it as a sample in one my review boxes and have purchased it many times since. It makes an awesome base to a mexican dish and is packed with protein and nutrients. <3
Shelby M.
Medford, NJ
Foodie Expert
I bought this thinking it would taste great with health benefits. However, it was heavy and tasteless. No one in my family liked it all. Will never buy again!
Danielle W.
Foodie Expert
I love this product so much! I actually just ate some. I love how high it is in protein and low in carbs and calories. It's great for weight loss. My favorite way to eat them is to sprinkle some basil on them & sometimes I put avocado in or avocado oil, and eat a side of vegetables.
Melanie P.
Foodie Expert
As a girl who loves to cook but has a plethora of food sensitivities, the explore asian brand has saved me! The black bean pasta has a ton of flavor and goes with any sauce or protein you would normally pair pasta with. The edamame is a great option to try as well!
Sarah D.
lasalle
This pasta is so delicious. It has a really nice bite to it and pairs nicely with most any sauce. I don't think of it as a healthy alternative to pasta, but rather as a yummier pasta choice!
Ray A.
Philadelphia , PA
What is the texture like? I saw mixed reviews with some saying that it's just like regular pasta, and some saying that they couldn't get over the texture. Would a picky eater like these?