BY EXPERT WEAR

Easy to use. Lots to choose. Just sweep the brush x2. Two complementary shades with step by step application guide makes shadow easier than ever. All-day crease-proof wear. Glides on effortlessly with superior smoothness. Velvet-tip applicator blends without tugging or pulling. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, ophthalmologist-tested. see more...

Buy on Walmart
carlee e.
carlee e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow Duos 40D Lasting Lilac Perfect Pastels 0.08 oz
One of my favorite purple shades. It has never let me down. It doesn't have much fallout which is a plus! It would look good on almost every skin tone.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
The pigment doesn't last all day, but for the price point that is excepted. However when first applied the colors are beautiful, but you definitely need a primer and setting spray to get them to last longer than 3 hours.
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Clearwater, FL
I use Maybelline all the time with other products. Wearing alone on the bare skin does'nt hold the pigment, you need to use a primer before putting on the shadow. Mine stays on all day.
vicky r.
vicky r.
Tucson, AZ
I like these eye-shadows. For the price its nice for my daughter. She can play and experiment. I like them they are buildable
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
I love Maybelline eye shadow. They last a long time and the price is great. I pair this up with browns and tame it down a little bit as purple is a little bright for me.
Blanca H.
Blanca H.
Not a big fan of this particular color, but for the price it's a good alternative to higher priced eyeshadows.
Olga V.
Olga V.
Orlando, FL
It is not for hooded eyes. And, the pigmentation is not enough to last the whole day. However, the colors are beautiful.
Ilene R.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Not really a fan of this brand of eyeshadow but for the price its worth a try just wish they had more matted colors
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Anderson, SC
I've always loved Maybelline products. This shadow stays put and lasts all day. I live the color variety and the fact that it's affordable really appeals to me
kimberly b.
kimberly b.
rocky face, GA
This eyeshadow is not as pigmented as other brands. I experienced some fall out and decided not to use it anymore.