Expert Tools™ Lip Brush 1 ct uploaded by Tasha F.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #16 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

Maybelline New York Makeup Artist Approved Unique, retractable "pop up" brush for applying lipstick and gloss. 100% natural fibers. ; maybelline.com see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
This is surprisingly an amazing brush. The hairs are so smooth. I love brushing the hairs on my lips. It gives my lips a nice smooth look to them. I would Definitely recommend this brush for people who want a perfect application with their lipstick.
Shafia Q.
Shafia Q.
Hamilton, NJ
It's actually a great lip brush, I love to apply my lipstick with it to get that very sharp lip line. I have used it with liquid lipsticks as well and it works great. I would repurchase this product again!
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
I totally love this lip brush it apply a all the lipstick just how I want it it makes it really easy
rosabel p.
rosabel p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to apply my lipsticks on so i can get a nice straight lip line & so it wint be clumpy
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Hazard, KY
Makes it easy to apply all lipstick. Very affordable. Would purchase once again.
Lyndsi B.
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love the quality of this product it is very good pricing on this definitely a must-have
Tasha F.
Tasha F.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a great beauty product line and it just have a great use of it. I use this all the time
Dariela B.
Dariela B.
Very nice and soft, makes applying very easy. It is also very compact and insanely good for traveling, as it is not too large but it is very comfortable to use. I totally recommend it, specially for those lip colours that you usually apply with your fingers
fabiana P.
fabiana P.
Rua Virgílio Ramos numero:127 Bairro :São Raimundo cep:69027060
Amei lip Bush amei não vivo mas sem ele pois é um produto de ótima qualidade
Shavonne B.
Shavonne B.
Thunder Bay, ON
I actually haven't ever heard of a lip brush before. When would you use one? Does it make a difference applying lip products with a lip brush versus other methods?
Jazmyn J.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a great lip brush that applies lipstick easily, would this be a good one to try?