Expert Level- Cleansing Oil

Prep your skin to take on the most savage of cardio sessions with our tri-phase formula Expert Level Cleansing Oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Expert Level- Cleansing Oil!
Alena I.
Expert Level- Cleansing Oil uploaded by Alena I.
I love this product! 💕 it helps my skin so much it’s such a perfect consistency and the packaging is absolutely adorable 😊 the pump on the top helps you get a just right amount for your face it never fails to amaze me and my skin! I definitely recommend getting this product if u have bad acne or your itching it also helps with pores before this product came into my life my skin was dirty, oily, and just so much pimples this formula changed my life.Expert Level- Cleansing Oil
loveofsalman A.
Illinois
Expert Level- Cleansing Oil uploaded by loveofsalman A.
This is really good when I use this it just makes me feel so fresh sometimes I put on when I’m going outside
Katherine C.
Lowell, MA
Oh no no no, I got acne-prone skin, this broke me out. Never again. Maybe it works for someone else but not for me. This was super affordable too. The consistency is alright, oily but greasy. 1/5 for me.
Hawraa A.
Katy, TX
I do like the scent and formula of this cleansing oil but it didn’t help with my acne or any blemishes I had , it did the job but just didn’t help enough. Might help other people with better skin than mine!
Litian M.
skin routine !! Its revolutionary three-phrase formula gently cleanses, removes make-up and rehydrates. It is of good duration., They remove my makeup super well, leaving my skin beautiful and without makeup. They feel great on the face.
Maria J.
Raleigh , NC
este limpiador cumple exactamente con lo que dice en el empaque, limpia muy bien. Cumple su función
Rhoda A.
Columbus
This product is very slept on it is a very easy way to remove your make up. On this side of town don’t use make up wipes. Because we all might not make awards are very harmful for the environment. And you should not be using them in 2021 honey 🍯
Anni A.
Bastrop, TX
This cleansing oil makes your face feel amazing, I am a first time user and already in love! I’ll be buying more!
Adriana D.
Alexandria, VA
Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Toner will make your skin bloom. Thayers remarkably soothing Rose Toner is made with rose-petal water and our proprietary Witch Hazel extract.The natural astringent properties of rose petals work in tandem with witch hazel, tightening pores, controlling oil production, locking moisture in, and keeping free radicals out.
Tera H.
Middletown, OH
Love the way this makes my skin feel after using it. Smells nice. I Definitely give it was ten out of ten. Will recommend.

Looking for your answer?