Home & GardenLawn & GardenOutdoorsExpert Grill
Hickory Charcoal Briquets, Charcoal Briquettes, 8 Lb

Expert Grill Hickory Charcoal Briquets, Charcoal Briquettes, 8 Lb

Enhance your favorite grilled foods with the bold smoky flavor of real hickory wood with Expert Grill Hickory Charcoal.This charcoal is made from American Oak and infused with extra hickory for a bold taste. Sustainably sourced and perfect for grilling and smoking. This wood charcoal is ready to cook 15 minutes after lighting. This charcoal is perfect for searing and grilling at higher temperatures or for all day smoking at lower, sustained temps. Enjoy cooking outdoors with Expert Grill Hickory Charcoal Briquettes. TIP: When smoking or grilling is complete, simply close your charcoal smoker or grill air-flow vents to extinguish the fire and re-use any remaining pieces for your next cookout.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Expert Grill Hickory Charcoal Briquets, Charcoal Briquettes, 8 Lb!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,615 reviews
Expert Grill Hickory Charcoal Briquets, Charcoal Briquettes, 8 Lb uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased the Expert Grill hickory charcoal briquetes a few weeks ago. We do a lot of grilling in the summer and fall time. We’ve liked to try different charcoal to see how they perform. This charcoal works pretty good- it lights quickly most of the time and has been consistently good from my experience. The charcoal has a hickory taste to it too, it does flavor your food a little differently which is a good bonus to it. I do recommend this product!
Tamar B.
New Castle, DE
Expert Grill Hickory Charcoal Briquets, Charcoal Briquettes, 8 Lb uploaded by Tamar B.
8 years ago I bought a cheap round grill and we used it till it was falling apart, and on cinder blocks but it was rusting threw underneath where the coals go and didn't keep hot. We are very happy with this grill. Doesn't take up a lot of space. It's easy to clean. The Iron grates are way better than the usual wire found on cheap grills. For those who think it was hard to assemble I suggest they refrain from screwing in light bulbs. The directions were far superior, very clear, to many things I have assembled. I'm ordering another one for my mother.
Zhanar A.
Brooklyn, NY
Expert Grill Hickory Charcoal Briquets, Charcoal Briquettes, 8 Lb uploaded by Zhanar A.
Using this sometimes for our bbq parties. Meat and vegetables gaining a very natural smell from it. I love 😻 [product:expert-grill-hickory-charcoal-briquets,-charcoal-briquettes,-8-lb]. the consuming is not big for one time. The price is affordable! You should try it at least once!!!
Favi R.
La Quinta, CA
Honestly I don’t take over the grill. My husband is the grill master but he really enjoys this item. It’s has a nice smell.
Thylane R.
Hamilton, ON
Used this to smoke a brisket in a Weber Kettle using the snake method. I fired it up before work like I always do, came home and charcoal just stopped burning. unfortunately i would not recommend this.
Jane T.
BC
This is pretty much the only thing I buy because it’s the only thing available to me. I’ve never tried any other product so I can’t really give an honest review on this one.
Nelcy H.
Marietta, GA
Un carbón que prende con una facilidad y la puedes ocupar en para cualquier parrilla
Lisa P.
Norwich, CT
Great option for grilling! Lights quick and add a beautiful aroma to the air. If you weren't hungry before, you will be after lighting this. Packaging is nice, but not weather safe. Affordable and you get your moneys worth. Definitely recommend.
Meruyert D.
Indianapolis, IN
We used also with cherry trees chips and it was fantastic taste and smoked!!! But it’s not for a first experience of grilling ok?!!!!
Janelle V.
Lewisville, TX
Es bueno pero aveces trae pedazos muy grandes o aveces la mitad pura pedazo chico, es barato a comparación de otros, lo encuentras en Walmart, heb y otros.

Looking for your answer?