Expert Collection Age Dye Expert Collection 5A Medium Ash Brown 1 Kit uploaded by Emily C.Expert Collection Age Dye Expert Collection 5A Medium Ash Brown 1 Kit uploaded by Emily C.

BY CLAIROL

View larger Take Charge and Take 10 Years Off Get radiant hair color powered with Pantene Pro-V science. Our sophisticated permanent hair color technology gives 100% gray coverage for younger-looking hair. Exclusive Smoothing Pre-treatment Maximum... see more...

Expert Collection Age Dye Expert Collection 5A Medium Ash Brown 1 Kit

Start your review of Expert Collection Age Dye Expert Collection 5A Medium Ash Brown 1 Kit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tara G.
Marlboro, NJ
I started going gray at the age of 16, and I have tried nearly every hair color on the market. I always seem to run into the same problems with hair color: one they never give you enough to color long hair, two when you have a lot of gray some hair colors want to pull pink or brassy on the grays, three the chemical stench gives you a headache for the next day, and four dull dry hair from having to leave color on longer to cover the grays. I didn't have high hopes for age defy, but hey hair color is expensive and who in their right mind would pass up free when they color every three weeks. First thing I noticed is that they give you a lot of color, and there was a pretreatment that you put on first that smelled great. I put on the pretreatment and begin to put the cream into the developer, that is where I ran into the only negative thing, the cream is extremely thick and hard to get out. Finally after wrestling and grunting I managed to get the cream in the developer and shaken up. The cream that initially gave me such a hard time was now awesome. I had only a few little drips nothing major and there was enough color to not fret about running out. The development time was short only 20 minutes and it washed out amazingly easy. I began to get worried at the ease of rinsing out and short development time that the grays would still be there taunting me, but to my amazement the color was natural and covered my grays beautifully. Also, the my hair felt and looked soft not dry which never happens so much so, that I got compliments at work the next day. There is also a great conditioner that you use weekly to keep your hair shiny. I don't only like this color but I love it. I think that even if it is more expensive and you have to take a Tylenol after wrestling out the color cream that to have natural fully covered grays is definitely worth it.
Amanda B.
Dawsonville
The color was just alittle to dark for me. But it covered my gray hair better than any other hair color I used in past 12 months. And I loved the conditioner that came with it . So if you are looking for good gray cover up I would most def. recomend this product. Just pick a shade lighter than what you are wanting to color your too.
Daniela P.
Clairol Natural Instincts HaircolorClairol Nice 'N Easy Permanent Hair ColorClairol Nice 'N Easy Permanent Color 2BB/124 Natural Blue Black this product it’s amazing , I really like it , and the color was how I expected and it was easy to use.
christy g.
Indiana
Purchased at: Walgreens
If you want to cover gray hair this product is great. The only think o think they can improve on is the shine. It really doesn't give you the shine like other hair dyes.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Covered some greys but not all, best by far for a drug store brand, but I would definitely recommend ladies getting greys to invest in a good colorist at a nice salon.
Danielle H.
Works great all over color colors gray Shanes shimmers stays in doesn’t wash out was the color I did expect the cost was reasonable it was very easy to use directions are easy to follow I would recommend others and I would buy this product again
Yessica L.
Mentone, CA
I like !!! Most of the time i i die my hair at home ive tried this product i think it was great i was easy applying the product because it comes with their instructions understanding. Finally, i qm happy with the result without doubt i will buy this again ! :)
Ashley S.
North Platte , NE
Meh. The color washed out and faded pretty quickly. My hair doesn’t take to dyes well, so I know that plays into it. But it started fading after 1.5 weeks. So still pretty soon. But otherwise I liked it. I did feel it dried out my hair more than other brands.
Alex M.
I've used this brand & color a couple of times.  I pick it up at all
different types of dept stores because it easily available.  It is easy
to do with its standard glove & bottle application.  I'm a bit
messy, so I just make sure to keep a wet towel handy because it will
stain my skin.  It gives me the color I expect.  However I won't be buying it anymore because it doesn't color my stubborn grey hairs very well.
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
This hair dye was a good experience but it did damage my hair since it's a black color I chose the color black for this thing I was like 13 years old it look good it looked okay it looks like lighting it up it didn't lighten up like I thought it would and it took forever and just my whole hair color was a mess for about 2 years so it's a okay hair color just make sure that you know that's the hair color that you want

Amazon