Expedia

by Expedia

Save $25 off your first app hotel purchase of $100 or more. To learn more, visit: http://www.expedia.com/privatecoupon Begin your next journey with the beauty and ease of the Expedia App. Take advantage of mobile-exclusive deals and book your trip with just a few taps. Access your itineraries on the go and rest easy knowing that we’ll alert you to important information like flight delays and hotel check-out times. From booking to check-in and beyond, we’re constantly improving our app to enhance your travel experience. Download the Expedia App today. Save big on hotel rooms: ● Save up to 40% with mobile-exclusive deals ● Sort by price, deals, or reviews ● See reviews from customers who are verified hotel guests Find the perfect flight: ● Book a flight to nearly anywhere in the world ● Sort by price, duration, or departure and arrival time ● Search by city or airport Book in a flash: ● Already signed in? Complete your booking in less than 30 seconds ● Slide to purchase, and you're on your way! ● Earn triple Expedia+ points on your purchases See & share your trip information: ● View upcoming travel details ● Share itineraries with family and friends via email or text message ● Get notifications for flight delays, gate changes, and much more!

I’ve got the travel bug!! ✈️🌴Wanting to book a vacay by the end of this year! What were some of your fav trips and places you stayed!?
Do you prefer road trip or air travel best?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Start your review of Expedia!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Their customer service line is rather frustrating though, I spent 3 and a half hours on the phone with them to try to change my flight time because there was an issue with the plane. in reviews
Excellent site, always gives great deals on flights whether they are across state lines or all the way across the country. in reviews
Had to make a super last minute change to our hotel itinerary during a visit to Vegas, and customer service was super kind and accommodating.in reviews
I use Expedia regularly because I tend to find the best prices there and they have a rewards program which I appreciate.in reviews
i became an affiliate and if i cannot match a price this is my go to for pricing as they really do have some good deals.in reviews
Danielle S.
Cobourg, ON
Expedia uploaded by Danielle S.
We went on a road trip to The Canadian east coast a couple weeks ago. We used Expedia to book our hotel reservations. It was very easy to use the website. We found some great deals on there. I love that you can also find reviews for the hotels in the same place. It was very easy to pay and you can book hotels just a couple hours before you arrive and everything was reserved by the time we arrived. We had no problems at all when we arrived at the hotels to check in either. I also like that you can book other things in there as well like car rentals but we did not use them for this trip
Casandra M.
Gatinequ
Expedia uploaded by Casandra M.
Nous avons réservé 2 fois mon co joint et moi sur ce site pour Las Vegas et tout a toujours bien été. Leur service à la clientèle est super. Aucun problème pour l’avion et l’hôtel.
Kassy D.
Vancouver , BC
Expedia uploaded by Kassy D.
My husband and I used Expedia to plan our honeymoon in Thailand and we will definitely be using it on future trips! It’s super easy to use, offers a point system, and has tons of booking options. From flights and accommodation to activities while you’re on your trip — we were able to organize everything with ease. It left us with the most incredible and memorable honeymoon we could have asked for! Thanks Expedia!
Irina H.
Halifax
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Expedia uploaded by Irina H.
Always checking Expedia for the best connections and compare prices before buying tickets for my trips. Easy and convenient with competitive prices. Unfortunately, sometimes not all of the flight connections appear . Expedia needs to update more often.
Vivian L.
Edmonton, alberta
I use Expedia mainly to compare prices. I find that going to my local flight centre in person is the best bet for finding something cheap, they even beat Expedia almost every time!
Thaïnah R.
Montréal, QC
Bon site, rapide,bon prix, honnête et il y a des très beaux hôtels qui ont l’air d’avoir une bonne ambiance
Melissa K.
Laval, QC
I love Expedia for all my travel needs! It’s very user friendly and I always find the best deals on flights and hotels. The customer service is always so helpful! I give it 5 stars and recommend it to everyone!
Béatrice C.
Montréal
J’aime faire des voyages donc cette appli est nice pour aller visiter des places pis trouver des beaux endroits
victory O.
10-271 Edison Ave
The experience was good not the greatest but good. Had a good time agian not the greatest but it wasn't bad. Nothing bad happend, maybe they could lower their prices it's a little to expensive for me I don't know about you. I was satisfied with the trip. And it was a great time!
Jenn O.
Bradford, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is a great standard site, usually has a decent price. Sometimes I find though if you go directly to the hotel site you can find better deals. There bundled vacations are usually a fantastic price and great if you don’t know where you want to travel.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor B.
il y a 8 mois
Fatima D. il y a 6 mois
Hey! I would say google flights is your best friend,with it you can watch flights,compare different flight prices and see what places are the cheapest to travel to. Expedia is a great tool to find excursions and I’ve used it to find cheap deals and cool things to do in multiple countries. Definitely recommend. I also have a blog that I’m working on that will have a post up next week on travel tips if you’re interested!
Michelle L.
Austell, GA
il y a un an
I used Expedia to book my last Florida vacation. What is your favorite travel site?
Alexis P. il y a 9 mois
I absolutely love Expedia!
Estefanía A.
Taxco , Guerrero
il y a 2 ans
Expedia I recommend this app, I like it because it gives the option of hotels and flights to anywhere. And very simple to use. I recommend this app, I like it because it gives the option of hotels and flights to anywhere. And very simple to use.
Selene J. il y a 2 ans