BY EXPEDIA

Save $25 off your first app hotel purchase of $100 or more. To learn more, visit: http://www.expedia.com/privatecoupon Begin your next journey with the beauty and ease of the Expedia App. Take advantage of mobile-exclusive deals and book your trip with just a few taps. Access your itineraries on the go and rest easy knowing that we’ll alert you to important information like flight delays and hotel check-out times. From booking to check-in and beyond, we’re constantly improving our app to enhance your travel experience. Download the Expedia App today. Save big on hotel rooms: ● Save up to 40% with mobile-exclusive deals ● Sort by price, deals, or reviews ● See reviews from customers who are verified hotel guests Find the perfect flight: ● Book a flight to nearly anywhere in the world ● Sort by price, duration, or departure and arrival time ● Search by city or airport Book in a flash: ● Already signed in? Complete your booking in less than 30 seconds ● Slide to purchase, and you're on your way! ● Earn triple Expedia+ points on your purchases See & share your trip information: ● View upcoming travel details ● Share itineraries with family and friends via email or text message ● Get notifications for flight delays, gate changes, and much more! see more...

• Is there an app for this ?10 Answers
  • Is this pretty affordable and a fair price ? 2 Answers
  • Anyone ever not been able to board bc of booking problems...18 Answers
Expedia
  • "Their customer service line is rather frustrating though, I spent 3 and a half hours on the phone with them to try to change my flight time because there was an issue with the plane. " in 23 reviews
  • "Excellent site, always gives great deals on flights whether they are across state lines or all the way across the country. " in 18 reviews
  • "I use Expedia regularly because I tend to find the best prices there and they have a rewards program which I appreciate." in 12 reviews
  • "i became an affiliate and if i cannot match a price this is my go to for pricing as they really do have some good deals." in 12 reviews
  • "Had to make a super last minute change to our hotel itinerary during a visit to Vegas, and customer service was super kind and accommodating." in 12 reviews
Cody S.
Pikeville, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was an Expedia gold member for years. I tried to use their customer service over one summer. The agent was very difficult to understand (I teach English to speakers of other languages so it is not usually difficult for me.) The agent hung up on me the first time, and the second time I tried the agent could not help. I will never use Expedia again. I travel often, and I do not think that they do a good job of supporting those who book on their site the most.

I have the site two stars instead of one because they really do tend to have some of the best prices from my experiences.
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Expedia is one of my favorite travel site. They always have great deals and they do check most other providers including travel sites like Orbitz and kayak. I like how you can bundle directly on the website and get discounts on hotels flights and cars at the same time. Sometimes they also have excursion deals when you go to check out. What I don’t like about Expedia is that most the time when I use it there is not a pay later option. I recently saw that they’ve added this feature and I think it would be a really great help. Also their customer service isn’t great. One time I was in a hurry to book a flight and accidentally entered my email address in wrong. I had a very hard time getting the confirmation to my correct address. Aside from that I had absolutely zero issues with using Expedia in my nearly 10+ years of travel.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My family and I travel a lot throughout the year and Expedia is the best travel website for us. The more you travel the more points you receive. The more points you receive the higher discounts you receive. The customer service is amazing and I would recommend this website and the app to anyone who does traveling throughout the year.
Carissa O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have booked flights through Expedia quite a few times. Never have I had any issues with selecting and purchasing them, and I’ve always received itineraries that were accurate. I’m not a member of theirs so I can’t speak to that, but to use the site as a “regular” customer I would use again.
Mariee A.
fresno
I have used Expedia for over four years anytime I planned a trip or needed to look for hotels in advance this is my go to travel app I had a few minor problems but overall it is a great app and they were able to take care of any problems I had FAST
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have used expedia 3 times and every time was good except the last time I tried to use it. I would go to check out and it would tell me the flight seats were already sold however I would go back to search and see the same flight had 5 open seats and it would let me select it again and go through the entire process and once again tell me the flight was full. I gave up and went with travelocity which bit me in the butt. I recommend it over travolicity,
Lea N.
New York, New York
It’s just so much easier just to have everything done for you instead of trying to book a hotel, book flights, and finding a car. I used this app to book my first international trip to Santorini, Greece. It came about to be $3500 for about 10 days. We bought $1000 each to spend. BUT we got into a car accident but we had insurance so that was another $700. Since it was my first travel I’m not sure if this is expensive or not. Let me know 🤷🏻‍♀️
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Me and my husband reserved a car through Expedia for a weekend in Orlando. It turns out that their system didn't ask us the time we would pick up the car (so we though it wouldn't matter ) , but in fact the system put 4pm automatically without asking us. It turns out we got there very late and our car was not available anymore , then we had to take a more expensive option. We usually rent cars from other websites and it's the first time that kind of thing happened.
Alyssa P.
Sumter, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Never had a bad experience with Expedia, it’s really great for scouting deals on the airlines and hotels or packages. We’ve used this a few times and my feelings towards it is just neutral. But kudos to good customer service too.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
I love using expedia to book any travel. It's easy and convenient and usually ends up being my cheapest option. Anytime I have ever booked a hotel, flight, or both through expedia, there were zero surprises, no mishaps, and overall just a easy experience. Everything is right there together in your expedia account. I would recommend to anyone who wants an easy travel booking experience and I will use expedia in the future as well.
Hayley S.
Henderson, NV
Do you usually get a better deal?
Phil A.
What other sites do you use for travel?
Amanda S.
Do you think Expedia gives the best deals for Hotels, plane tickets, or rental cars?
Kim G.
Anyone ever not been able to board bc of booking problems with Expedia?
Sophie F.
zonhoven, zonhoven
Have you ever gotten any diffuculties while booking? Plaese inform me on this one