Expedia

by Expedia

Save $25 off your first app hotel purchase of $100 or more. To learn more, visit: http://www.expedia.com/privatecoupon Begin your next journey with the beauty and ease of the Expedia App. Take advantage of mobile-exclusive deals and book your trip with just a few taps. Access your itineraries on the go and rest easy knowing that we’ll alert you to important information like flight delays and hotel check-out times. From booking to check-in and beyond, we’re constantly improving our app to enhance your travel experience. Download the Expedia App today. Save big on hotel rooms: ● Save up to 40% with mobile-exclusive deals ● Sort by price, deals, or reviews ● See reviews from customers who are verified hotel guests Find the perfect flight: ● Book a flight to nearly anywhere in the world ● Sort by price, duration, or departure and arrival time ● Search by city or airport Book in a flash: ● Already signed in? Complete your booking in less than 30 seconds ● Slide to purchase, and you're on your way! ● Earn triple Expedia+ points on your purchases See & share your trip information: ● View upcoming travel details ● Share itineraries with family and friends via email or text message ● Get notifications for flight delays, gate changes, and much more!

What is the best travel app out there?
Expedia I recommend this app, I like it because it gives the option of hotels and flights to anywhere. And very simple to use. I recommend this app, I like it because it gives the option of hotels and flights to anywhere. And very simple to use.
AnnY new offers soon??
Start your review of Expedia!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Their customer service line is rather frustrating though, I spent 3 and a half hours on the phone with them to try to change my flight time because there was an issue with the plane. in reviews
Excellent site, always gives great deals on flights whether they are across state lines or all the way across the country. in reviews
Had to make a super last minute change to our hotel itinerary during a visit to Vegas, and customer service was super kind and accommodating.in reviews
I use Expedia regularly because I tend to find the best prices there and they have a rewards program which I appreciate.in reviews
i became an affiliate and if i cannot match a price this is my go to for pricing as they really do have some good deals.in reviews
Nataliya P.
Brooklyn, NY
Expedia uploaded by Nataliya P.
Amazing will recommend to everyone I know out Cancun Vacation was wonderful and was so easy to manage on the app
Nicole T.
New Haven, CT
Expedia uploaded by Nicole T.
I just booked a 12 day trip in Tulum, Mexico through Expedia. It was simple and easy and even allowed me to split my stay at different hotels during the same screen. I wanted to see a little city and a little beach.
Atika S.
Expedia uploaded by Atika S.
By far my favorite travel company to use. I always get the best deals through them and their customer service is absolutely amazing. ~~Thanks for Reading! Check my page for more reviews, and just click that follow if you are enjoying (or not, I like hate-follows too) 😂😂 and want to show support, follow me pics, jokes, community, commentary, or general b.s. 😂. ** Who am I? Well, certainly no one special and definitely no artist; but I can say I'm a sarcastic lady-therapist bringing you PhD level reviews on a blue-collar budget with 'low-classy' humor 😘 ~~ Twitter @sarcastapist
Diana F.
Albuquerque, NM
I always trust in Expedia and it never disappoints me. I get really good deals when traveling.
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
They are good but I've found if you use another computer or phone you'll get different prices. Not sure why, but I've seen this as well as friends while we were looking. They are overall a good company if you price shop. They do offer many resorts and helpful in the particular area as far as things to do. I will use them again but I will clear my cache for the better price. #travel #vacation #family #businesstravel #resorts #motels #attractions
Galina O.
Elkins Park, PA
Expedia uploaded by Galina O.
I always use Expedia when it comes to traveling, it never disappoint me. Very convenient. Highly recommend!
Holly L.
Lewisville, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My husband and I have booked hotels through this site. So far we seemed to get decent places but sometimes the rooms we got were on the smaller size. But so far everything has been good.
Quiriant O.
Kissimmee , FL
Expedia is easy to plan your vacation because is everything there. If you need a car, hotel, plan your on vacation. I recommend to try as you see you can find good prices.
Liz S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love Expedia and sometimes just play with it for fun! It's not the cheapest travel booking site, but I've had much better luck with their guarantees of rooms/flights than with other, cheaper options. Their Rewards program is also fun!
Erica S.
Urbandale, IA
I have only used Expedia a couple times, one time it was fantastic. The other time it was horrible...we booked a hotel, then we got to the hotel and found out it was overbooked. The hotel advised us this happens quite often, we ended up having to stay in a horrid hotel because everything was booked. The stress involved in trying to figure out what we were going to stay almost ruined our vacation. I have used Expedia since, but only for airfare.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Estefanía A.
Natia K.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
marriam O. il y a un an
I found Priceline the most comfortable website with dozens of pros